[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PUNTER TAX
Re: PUNTER TAX
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:23:28

On 2021-05-27 09:10:19 WolfieX said:
Lol, I guess Punter Tax is a real thing... O.O

May need to start burning sage before we leave the office... LMAO. :P

Why didn't I think of that? Will buy some Sage air freshener for my car I think.

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:38:40

Scratched my car against a pole once, that was my fault. However, a lady once closed the gate on my car while I was still exiting. There wasn't really anything I could do, it was negligence on her side but not intentional and I was sure she couldn't afford it in any event so no use kicking up a fuss. I still get nervous going in and out of an automatic gate at a venue and always remind whoever is opening and closing to check carefully when I go out.
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: PUNTER TAX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 10:10:42

On 2021-05-27 09:23:28 NoWhiteKnight said:
On 2021-05-27 09:10:19 WolfieX said: Lol, I guess Punter Tax is a real thing... O.O

May need to start burning sage before we leave the office... LMAO. :P

Why didn't I think of that? Will buy some Sage air freshener for my car I think.

NoWhiteKnight

Now you are thinking clever... Maybe there is a market for this... Hahaha.
pynedew
pynedew - Re: PUNTER TAX
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 12:02:51

One I was with a wg and probably when I was taking of clothes my PHONE accidentally dialed my wife. (Thankfully for rule no1 I had a punting sim but my old nokia which still had wife on speed dial) the session was wild and the gal was quite load .
So when I was leaving I noticed this call.

I spent the whole afternoon scared the wife would have recognized my voice.
Got home expecting the worse . Only for things to be normal
At supper she told me she received a strange call from a woman making sexual noises.
So asked her what she did she said she just cut the call.
But I know she was on call for 7 minutes
Gabby ( Sexy Galore )
Gabby ( Sexy Galore ) - Re: PUNTER TAX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 12:29:38

On 2021-05-27 12:02:51 pynedew said:
One I was with a wg and probably when I was taking of clothes my PHONE accidentally dialed my wife. (Thankfully for rule no1 I had a punting sim but my old nokia which still had wife on speed dial) the session was wild and the gal was quite load .
So when I was leaving I noticed this call.

I spent the whole afternoon scared the wife would have recognized my voice.
Got home expecting the worse . Only for things to be normal
At supper she told me she received a strange call from a woman making sexual noises.
So asked her what she did she said she just cut the call.
But I know she was on call for 7 minutes

Whattttt??? Lolzzzzz this is the funniest hahahaha
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 15:15:51

Was waiting for the robot to turn green at the end of the freeway at the Rivonia off ramp and all of a sudden i got knocked from behind.

Only the front and back bumper as well as the one taillight was slightly damaged.

3rd party's insurance required me to get two quotes from two different penal beaters. To my surprise the quotes were exorbitant but to my amazement the insurance considered the car a write off and paid the cash into my bank account since my car was not insured so they never paid my insurance but instead they paid me directly since my car was not insured at the time.

Instead of repairing the vehicle guess what i did with the money?

Thats right, you guessed it...i booked so many girls on this site with that money for some time.

Quey
Quey - Re: PUNTER TAX
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 16:29:37
Edited: 2021-05-27 16:30:42

Left my watch behind at a venue once...had to tell the wife I was watching soccer at the keg and left it on the table there.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: PUNTER TAX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 17:08:28

And now just had the first bumping while reversing incident...*palm in face...luckily just a light scratch on the poor man's car...sorry (so NOT sorry! *giggle) for the wobbly legs hun!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 17:34:21

On 2021-05-27 15:15:51 Super Cock said:

Was waiting for the robot to turn green at the end of the freeway at the Rivonia off ramp and all of a sudden i got knocked from behind.

Only the front and back bumper as well as the one taillight was slightly damaged.

3rd party's insurance required me to get two quotes from two different penal beaters. To my surprise the quotes were exorbitant but to my amazement the insurance considered the car a write off and paid the cash into my bank account since my car was not insured so they never paid my insurance but instead they paid me directly since my car was not insured at the time.

Instead of repairing the vehicle guess what i did with the money?

Thats right, you guessed it...i booked so many girls on this site with that money for some time.

You're kidding. You punted away a whole car?

NoWhiteKnight

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.