Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Strip poker party
Re: Strip poker party
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 412
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 14:17:39

Hi loves,

A lot of you are asking for more details via PM, so to save you the curiosity I will give you some of the rundown.

*Party will be masquerade themed to create a sense of anonymity and sensual curiosity between punters and guests. (This is not a requirement, but for privacy purposes should you feel the need to hide your identity)
*All Covid measures will be put into place at entrance before arrival into venue per level rules. Level 1,2, etc.
*Punters may choose SP that they would like in their sitting with them should they feel necessary whether by appointment or spur of moment situation. SPs ROAR apply.
*RSVP is to allow for order and time slots during each round.
*Each sit in is an hour long which is why you have to book in advance so that we can have an idea of which Punters and SPs will be in the game room and when.
*Only players involved for sit in and chosen SPs will be allowed in poker room. The rest can use the strip pole, bar and jacuzzi for their entertainment while they wait for their slots.
*Punters are allowed more than 1 time slot. There will be a total of 6 time slots running from 2-7pm. Take last poker round at 6pm.

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. I am always here.

With love,
Dynasty xx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 414
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 11:52:02

On 2021-05-17 14:17:39 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said:
Hi loves,

A lot of you are asking for more details via PM, so to save you the curiosity I will give you some of the rundown.

*Party will be masquerade themed to create a sense of anonymity and sensual curiosity between punters and guests. (This is not a requirement, but for privacy purposes should you feel the need to hide your identity)
*All Covid measures will be put into place at entrance before arrival into venue per level rules. Level 1,2, etc.
*Punters may choose SP that they would like in their sitting with them should they feel necessary whether by appointment or spur of moment situation. SPs ROAR apply.
*RSVP is to allow for order and time slots during each round.
*Each sit in is an hour long which is why you have to book in advance so that we can have an idea of which Punters and SPs will be in the game room and when.
*Only players involved for sit in and chosen SPs will be allowed in poker room. The rest can use the strip pole, bar and jacuzzi for their entertainment while they wait for their slots.
*Punters are allowed more than 1 time slot. There will be a total of 6 time slots running from 2-7pm. Take last poker round at 6pm.

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. I am always here.

With love,
Dynasty xx

Bump
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Strip poker party
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7691
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 13:23:42
Edited: 2021-05-21 13:47:30

I don't know how to play poker let alone strip poker. However I am really good at tanni played it all the time.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 415
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 20:11:21

On 2021-05-21 13:23:42 KICKASS said:
I don't know how to play poker let alone strip poker. However I am really good at tanni played it all the time.

Lmsao! Come teach me!
tyrone69
tyrone69 - Re: Strip poker party
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 20:24:55

Awesome idea.
Wish I knew how to play poker.
I only know how to play thunnee and crazy 8s
Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Strip poker party
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 23:29:05

Count me in baby girl!!! Can't wait for next week Friday;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 416
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-25 21:23:21

On 2021-05-21 20:24:55 tyrone69 said:
Awesome idea.
Wish I knew how to play poker.
I only know how to play thunnee and crazy 8s

Honestly, it's just an excuse to get women naked. Lmsao!
Quinzelle @ Sensual Paradise
Quinzelle @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Strip poker party
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 09:30:53

I am playing to lose like a boss

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.