Navigation
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 12:41:42

Thanks to everyone for helping .I managed to get a booking with the lovely Karin in Randburg.she's been on my list for a while and I gave her a call at the last minute.

I going to rate her later today, but DAMN that women is amazing.I don't want to give too much away, I will say more on her profile later, but I loved it and will definitely be going back.

So that was my Friday treat and we'll worth it, she scratched that itch proper.

Thanks again to everyone helping out, big thanks.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 12:55:38

On 2021-05-21 12:28:34 Good2bbad said:
Jake you make good points but the vast majority don't participate in the forum at all or very little and many girls who are very busy don't do so as well while some that do still don't do well even if they provide good service etc. In reality participating in the forum most likely does not make much difference at all as the proof is clear to see. Punters like girls to participate on the forum as they enjoy it.

Very true. The best wg I ever met in the last 10 years in this forum never participated in the forum. She hardly had any reviews. But she was damn busy as she only worked a week at a time and according to her, that money she made in that week was enough so sustain her household in the southern parts of this country, her parents household in the east coast and pay her brother's varsity fees for 2 months.

She was so busy that her phone would ring continuously and occasionally she would answer and with any other wg I'd be furious, but with her a was grateful for the time I did manage to get with her. Punters would literally be waiting outside her gate for a chance. I used to book her every month for 6 years after I discovered her. Everytime I met her, it was like we fell in love but the thing is she made everyone feel like that. Also the second hottest chick I ever met here but that doesn't matter because the hottest was arrogant as hell. I mean if she was available at 1am or 3am, I got out of bed showered and po it in my good perfume and went and saw her which I seriously did do. She was that desirable and that good.

More to how she worked as well. She charged R400/30 and R500/60 + R100 for OWO and worked 24/7 according to her profile. Late that moved up R150. Sounds bad right. But the reality. I always booked an hour and wanted her OWO because it was so fucking good. O also could not last 30 minutes with her. Everything just felt so good. Average time spent in the gate out the gate was 20 minutes. Not once did I feel cheated either. She somehow made you feel like you spent hours with her. Okay, once I fell asleep for 3 hours and she left me and watched a movie. I paid for 2 hours.

The think is she worked as she pleased and turned around money fast but she put in the effort to and mastered what guys want. Reviews didn't make her but service excellence did.

Oh and location, well she made the effort to get to a busy part of GP for that week to be in the right location and put in the effort so she could spend the next few weeks home with her kids chilling.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1908
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 12:57:45

On 2021-05-21 08:48:41 Jakeburns78 said:
Sorry, for the right lady to visit an hours drive isn't a problem,

Not saying its for any lady but there are a few well worth it.

I'm lucky based in Centurion there are some great ladies close, but a drive to @Liza in Pta East is well worth it, @Chicago in Sandton is well worth it, @Arizona in the east (I am hoping? not been yet) is worth it

I make the day, go somewhere new for lunch (foodie, so good for me) and do other stuff

A great punt in my opinion is worth the drive

Jake XXX

Thank you for the mention Jake, if you are foodie then a trip to the east is worth it. I may even join you for lunch at one of my local favourites.

Mwah
Arz
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 896
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 13:20:19

On 2021-05-21 12:57:45 Arizona said:
On 2021-05-21 08:48:41 Jakeburns78 said: Sorry, for the right lady to visit an hours drive isn't a problem,

Not saying its for any lady but there are a few well worth it.

I'm lucky based in Centurion there are some great ladies close, but a drive to @Liza in Pta East is well worth it, @Chicago in Sandton is well worth it, @Arizona in the east (I am hoping? not been yet) is worth it

I make the day, go somewhere new for lunch (foodie, so good for me) and do other stuff

A great punt in my opinion is worth the drive

Jake XXX

Thank you for the mention Jake, if you are foodie then a trip to the east is worth it. I may even join you for lunch at one of my local favourites.

Mwah
Arz

That sounds like a plan I have to do some menu training at a Hotel at OR Tambo in the not do distant future, was planning on trying to make a visit at the same time, hopefully my schedule allows as you really are one of my bucket list ladies.
I have only heard great things about you and wish to find out myself

Jake XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.