Navigation
Mellisa
Mellisa - Re: Review - Mellisa - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mellisa - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-19 00:34:12

I had to bring out my A Game n show you why my clients call me a Dick Worshipper.Our session was beautiful n fun, your very friendly, clean so easy to be with you. I like the fact that we both had fun. Hope to see you again very soon.
ShyNoir
ShyNoir - Re: Review - Mellisa - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-26 10:17:52

Name: Mellisa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways/Lonehill

Full Profile: [View Mellisa's Full Profile]

There's nothing that I can say that the previous Purple Gents have not mentioned.

Communication was easy, her place is super secure with some tight security, very quiet. Greeted me with a topless hug which got my engine revved.

Super attentive even had a heated blanket on which was nice.

Started things off with a good massage to loosen up, which helped as my days have been getting more hectic.

Then as I was flipped over, it began, *The Dick Worshipper*, truly she is deserving of that title. In fact, I'd even add another variation, *The Dick Whisperer*.

From her hands, lips, tongue, and boobs, it was all glorious.

At one point she did this thing where she twisted her head and I think my toes might have involuntarily curled, which has never happened.

**Had I not been focused I would have forgotten that there were other things that had to be done.**

She's also has a bubbly personality and makes a conscious effort to make sure that your comfortable.

I'd advise that you make sure that your well groomed to feel every sensation that The Dick Worshipper will make you feel.

Also see her in your best condition otherwise she'll just eat you up.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mellisa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-26 11:37:02

The chemistry was amazing.Your a true gentleman very clean with a teas smile that melted me.I had a good time with you and I'm glad you feel the same. Can't wait to see you again.
DaddyDick
DaddyDick - Re: Review - Mellisa - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 09:35:02

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I went to see Mellisa yesterday and it turned out to be the the best decision. I was a bit skeptical because it was the first time I meet her. man her beauty surpasses any photo, and her charm is simply irresistible. Conversation flowed effortlessly, with no awkward moments in sight. I can't wait to see her again; I need another chance to admire that captivating laugh & smile

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until DaddyDick built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mellisa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 895
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-28 07:49:57

Lol it was so nice having you around. I really enjoyed our slow jam naked dance. Kkkkkk that made me wet.....
Hbmm
Hbmm - Re: Review - Mellisa - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-30 07:26:56

Great personality. Super dope lady. Her Bjs are really hit the spot. Pity she could not handle my junk nevertheless she I do recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Hbmm built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mellisa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-01 15:06:43

Hey kkkk what is that handle coz your heart was racing like a horse kkkk. You were monitoring your dick making sure u don't cum u kept on stopping asking for a break kkkkk. I'm not done with you babe i have a new strategy now to deal with you kkkkk lol. I enjoyed our session hope to see you soon. Keep up with cleanliness and the gentlemen in side of you. Kisses
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mellisa - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-06-02 07:44:04

Saw this babe today, early morning at about 9 am. What a way to start of my Saturday with a morning glory from this babe. opened the the door in a black numba hugged her. Then proceeded to shower. Got out the shower walked to the lounge she was making coffee for herself ( which she didn’t end up drinking because of our hot session).

Once done making the coffee she lead me to the bedroom. Layed down the towl put on electric blanket and proceeded to massage me nice chit chat in between that. She then said turn over this is when she gives all her attention to the D. D worshiper for a reason, sucks the tip then proceeds to sucking the balls. Then puts hands on your cock. Sucks carry on. Then comes the oil on boobs and proceeds to give an amazing titty fuck. Then its time for the rubber to come on. First me on top a few slow strokes while she moans. Then proceeded to her riding me, that was my favourite ? ended up busting while she was ontop. After round 1 felt like I needed more from this babe because of how good this session was. Put on a new rubber and round 2 began in doggy was so much fun ? doing a slow doggy hearing her moan.

Ended the session with a titty fuck and cumming on her boobs.

Felt really drained after this amazing session.

Thanks babe can’t wait for a all nighter with you. ?

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Nicklovesagoodpunt built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mellisa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 877
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-02 09:16:37

Babe it was so nice to be with you, I a joyed our session. I should say ur dick was hot in side me. Your personality was out standing your also very clean which the BJ easy. I can't wait to see you again. Kisses
KingAce
KingAce - Re: Review - Mellisa - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-05 11:24:39
Edited: 2024-06-05 11:24:38

Lovely lady very accommodating, very clean and funny I will definitely go back she's lovely bubble and her skin is very soft. Those guys who enjoy privacy I would recommend her it's very private

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until KingAce built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.