Navigation
Haley
Haley - Re: What's it with the ANAL requests???
Re: What's it with the ANAL requests???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-24 10:28:00

On 2019-09-24 10:11:11 Hung_Stud85 said:
I really cant understand this obsession with anal, its totally disgusting if you ask me. The back door was never designed to have stuff poked in there.

Haley you are absolutely gorgeous, hope I get the opportunity to visit.

Thank you for the compliment!!
I hope so too xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's it with the ANAL requests???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-24 17:55:59

On 2019-09-24 10:11:11 Hung_Stud85 said:
I really cant understand this obsession with anal, its totally disgusting if you ask me. The back door was never designed to have stuff poked in there.

Fuck you. The mouth was never designed for blowjobs. Everyone here has a kink. You are not in the position to tell anyone else that their kink is fucked up so fuck you.

You may find it fucked up by maybe putting a genital in a mouth (where you eat) is fucked up to so please get off your high horse immediately.

Anal is a kink. I don't support anyone trying to force it on anyone else but please keep your judgements in court. This is a place for respecful kinks.

I don't understand a lot of things, like transexuals, but I will never judge it based on the fact that is is not my kink.

Do what you like but don't be a doos judging other people.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's it with the ANAL requests???
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-24 20:41:09

On 2019-09-24 17:55:59 RShaft said:
On 2019-09-24 10:11:11 Hung_Stud85 said: I really cant understand this obsession with anal, its totally disgusting if you ask me. The back door was never designed to have stuff poked in there.

Fuck you. The mouth was never designed for blowjobs. Everyone here has a kink. You are not in the position to tell anyone else that their kink is fucked up so fuck you.

You may find it fucked up by maybe putting a genital in a mouth (where you eat) is fucked up to so please get off your high horse immediately.

Anal is a kink. I don't support anyone trying to force it on anyone else but please keep your judgements in court. This is a place for respecful kinks.

I don't understand a lot of things, like transexuals, but I will never judge it based on the fact that is is not my kink.

Do what you like but don't be a doos judging other people.

Well said Rshaft..!

Haley, if you are disgusted with anal, then keep your negative comments to yourself. If you or any other wg is being "pressurized" into anal, just say NO and move along.

As for those punters who like kiss ass every time a wg cries foul, FUCK YOU..!

JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: What's it with the ANAL requests???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-24 20:58:58

Lol!

I think the menses are dikbek that after the public holiday they are going back to work tomorrow, that's why they gots no chill, lol!

Louise
Louise - Re: What's it with the ANAL requests???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 99
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-24 21:20:27
Edited: 2019-09-24 21:23:56

This topic really started a storm in a teapot..

The girl has got a point.. Some just don't wanna know when No is NO.. But rather than generalizing.. Name the guy that didn't wanna understand the NO so other ladies get to know that he does not respect boundaries.

Blaming poses for unwanted attention sounds wrong, but it is has been know in the industry as the " open to anal pose" when standing squarely with your backside to camera and that generally gets the attention of bum and anal lovers.. If you don't have it stated on profile as a no no chances are you gonna be approached by a punter asking for it. And a simple no thank you, I don't offer that service... is almost always enough for respectful punters to move on and look for someone else.

This industry is about kinks.. And although we might not understand all the kinks all the time..judging someone's kinks is so wrong. Sympathising with the lady is awesome but Keeping your opinions about others and their kinks to yourself ain't a bad idea.. So the tongue lashing u got from the other members is totally deserved.

My two cents..;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.