Navigation
lts001
lts001 - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 449
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-31 05:11:31

Thanks for that one hour i had the privilege off your time. Was planning more, but so be it.

Remember keep your feet on the ground and reach for the stars.

You go girl.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 05:50:02

Dear Ziske,

Reading your posts over the years, always confirmed what everyone is saying about you:
You are a giver of kindness, love, compassion & beauty.

Your post gave me goosebumps of happiness for You.

I wish you all the best, dear one...

Warm hugs,
CGD
hbviper
hbviper - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 613
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-31 06:26:27

Dear Ziske

Wow, this is a real shock to see that you are leaving this industry, but I know you will make a success of whatever you take on out there.

I was one of the lucky ones who was able to spend time with you, and regret not booking you more, and was really hoping in the new year to have done so, especially having a booking with you and Aunty Sage which was magical.

Ziske, you were really one of those gems on the purple world, which went through many changes, and phases, but in all you just grew stronger and got more beautiful as the time went by. You presence will be most definitely missed especially at socials also.

I wish you all the best and know it will be successful. Hope our paths cross again.
Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 388
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-31 06:41:09

Bittersweet message from a legend.

Wishing you nothing but the best Ziske. Was awesome spending time with you.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 07:30:17

Dearest Ziske

I just reactivated my add and this his was the first post I saw.

I am certain that many find this to be sad news. I Watched you start this industry and I remember when you were confused for another legend at the time some thought you may have been related. However you were not. You then went on to becoming a legend in your own right. You were loved by both ladies and Punters, You not only made your mark in this industry but you made your mark on they hearts of many some if which you may not be aware of.

This is definitely a sad day for many who have had the privilege of connecting with you in one way or another.

Yes while some will miss you and mememories of time with you will be imbeded in there minds for ever.

This is also a new chapter of your life enjoy every moment of it. I for one am always happy when a lady grows vetoubd this industry as its not easy but it's possible it shows that we are more than just pretty faces and great for intimacy. It shows that no matter what stigma is attached to this industry we are capable of change to. I am sure you have grown and learnt a lot from this industry bit now its time to go shine elsewhere...

Should you ever find yourself back here for whatever at least you know that you tried if not then at least your memory will live on forever.

I have no doubt that wherever you go and whatever you do you will excel.

May you your new journey be blessed and may you be truly happy with your chosen path.
Wishing you all the best in the next part of your journey.

Stay beautiful, Stay safe and stay blessed.

XXX
Me :)
Ziske Le Roux
Ziske Le Roux - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5831
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 10:16:53

@golf123 thank you so very much for your beautiful message, it is a pity yes that we did not meet.
Take care, be safe xxx

@Jess@Broadway wow this is awesome, we've never met yet I'm so glad to see that I have made an impact :) thank you too for your beautiful message

@Its001 I will definitely miss you lol such a shy, scared punter. I remember you from socials, we got along great and had lovely chats. I won't forget you xxx

@Jdelray my sweetcakes, you will also be dearly missed, such a gentleman a handsome one too ;) xxx take care mwha!!
Ziske Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 10:20:59

@Claudia Gentlemans Delight oh my goodness this brought immediate tears to my eyes when I read your message xxx

We have never met, but I have read your posts and thought highly of you, wanted to meet with you as you seem like such a wonderful person.

I'm so grateful for the amazing impact I've made in so many people's lives including yours. I always just wanted to bring fun and joy to the Purple World, so glad I was able too :)

May 2023 be the best year for you, I wish you nothing but happiness, love and light
Ziske Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 10:23:09

@hbviper oh wow we have come a long way my darling, it has been an amazing journey full of amazing memories.

Never change, always stay the awesome person you are! So glad to have had you go with me on my journey xxx

Take care, be blessed always
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-31 10:26:06
Edited: 2022-12-31 10:26:42

Good luck with this next phase of your life Ziske. It was truly a pleasure being in your sensual company! You shall be sorely missed.
Ziske Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5834
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 10:28:13

@Arhwen you have always inspired me with your posts, in the beginning I looked up to you and had you for guidance. Always patient, kind and helpful with me. It meant a lot

Hahaha I remember that time when I was confused with that legend, was amazing though. We at one point just played along hehe. May her soul rest in peace

Your message touched me deeply and I will always keep you in my thoughts and heart too.

Thank you so much for this, with the tears I got from reading CGD's post it just got more overwhelming reading your post

I will dearly miss every single person on the Purple Pages.

Take care beautiful @Arhwen xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.