Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-30 11:48:26

I've been trying to give my bonus away.

No takers
No reply.
No calls answered.
Or ill get back to you and nothing.

My point of view is ladies are extremely busy and don't need the money.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: SOOOO FREAKING QUITE
Re: SOOOO FREAKING QUITE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5814
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-30 11:50:24

On 2022-11-30 03:57:12 Humidum said:
Hello you all,
I have wrote about this same topic a few times already,
A few years ago, I could phone a few ladies, get a booking within about 10 minutes or less and I am on my way!

These days I have to phone ladies constantly......10 to 15 just to get them to answer, over a period of 90 minutes, when they eventually answer the reply is usually that they not available now..... only in an hour, or maybe in the afternoon.
And then there's the odd girls with an attitude or ridiculous prices.

Many a day, I had to give it up and can only try again in a week or two because of my schedule.
I can't book in advance, my life is to hectic for that!
And ladies say it's quiet, people say there's no money......:)
I don't think so!,
this is a reflection of people that is spoiled for choice.

It is more difficult to book a girl these days than to wait for your wife to get horny and stay home.:)
Regards
H

I've also said and experienced exactly the same as you have H, past and present. Used to be able to jump in my car, check the available now, make a call and make a booking, punt and be home like traffic was bad. Now you spend hours trying to get a hold of wgs and when you do as you said, not available then or ridiculous prices.

It seems surprising when girls say they're quiet on the forum but try to get a booking and they're always busy. I really don't understand where the disconnect is. You'd think if they're quiet, then they'd be eagerly awaiting a booking phone in hand and you could easily get a booking but that just isn't the case so sometimes isn't adding up.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.