Navigation
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Put off
Re: Put off
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-08 23:43:23

There are some ladies that use their interactions on the forum for PR purposes and there are some that don't have a clue about PR..
Body type and reviews are the deciding factors for me..
Although I wouldn't mind having the ability to block a few users and their comments on the forum for my login..
For now I just scroll
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Put off
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-09 08:11:09

I am, in some ways, a horrible snob.

Now don't get me wrong, I won't laugh out loud at you if you try to tackle your fillet steak with a fish knife or sip your beer from a sherry glass. But I really can't stand overt displays of ignorance. (using my definition of ignorance of course) I will label such a person with the mark of my derision and am stuck in my ways from then on writing them off from then on. No come back no second chance.

I have also been put off by the belittling and berating of others on points of opinion. As the saying goes "opinions are like ass holes and some of them shitty." Just move on from the bad ones. You can no more change a racist, elitist, or misogynistic mind than you can encourage someone who does not believe a clean ass is a good thing to have.

Lastly without wanting to be a grammer nazi M8, IDK why some peeps are so busy dat dey don't av enough time to write a coherent bloody sentence! For the love of all that is sweet and holy stop doin dat!
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Put off
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 662
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-09 08:30:14

No.

On the contrary, the forum actually makes me more eager to make a booking.

Like have you seen Miss Barbie's posts? If those don't get you in the mood then nothing will!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Put off
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-05-09 08:50:43

@ Tony:
mafelelong re tlo bolela Sepedi?
i try to judge slowly on non native speakers. who knows, what they lack in grammar they may well make up for in bedroom manner
tony b bop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-09 08:58:23

The ones that encourage a visit are there too. In no particular order;

Arizona, quite deep posts about diverse subjects often not involved in this business, shows an active spirited and enticing mind.

BBW Nadia, concise and to the point. To be honest I find her a little intimidating but there is an urge to meet her. She knows who she is, what she wants and is no one prisoner.

Lalaa. There is a manner of thought and intellect there that is immensely appealing.

Arhwen. Frequently a bit abrupt, doesn't take fools gladly, compassionate, understanding, intelligent and often humorous.

There are others but all have in common is an ability to think debate and discuss in an intelligent forthright and confident manner without belittling others. They all make me more eager to make a booking and I am sure they would each be awesome company outside of the bedroom.

tony b bop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-09 09:05:46

@ ystervark Che. Tse ling tsa Sesotho. (for compliance with ESA language rules: No, a bit of Sesotho)

I don't have a problem with the inability to speak a particular language or a lack of grammatical elegance in another language. Good grief my linguistic abilities are far from what the could or should be. You certainly wouldn't want me to sing the Anthem at Loftus.

It's the text speak thing, Damn! I hate it.
Massage By Yvonne
Massage By Yvonne - Re: Put off
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 642
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-09 09:32:09

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's views and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-09 10:01:21

Dont be too sweet that you are swallowed in nor too bitter that you are spat out.

No one here has been utterly bitter.

Regards
Juicy Pussy Slayer
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Put off
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-09 10:28:41

On 2019-05-09 09:32:09 Massage By Yvonne said:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's views and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say...

Now this sense of humour I would pay good money to spend time with
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-09 10:52:59

Absolutely it affects my judgement because I don't only skrop her body, but I need to converse with her as well!

So if she has spewed kak on this platform, at least kak that doesn't work for me, then htf is a face to face going to work

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.