Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pre book for Friday and saturday with Morgan
Re: Pre book for Friday and saturday with Morgan
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-02-07 16:48:30

Your example is a bit flawed eziguy. How about this one - why pay R2 million for a Ferrari when you can but a car for R300 000. They both drive and get you from A to B? Right?
You spend more money because you want something beautiful, something special and something not every other person has taken for a ride, excuse the pun.
Sometimes people want to spend more for something great. And Morgan that is what you are. A special person who I think any guy would be lucky to spend an hour with.
And just to repeat a few post above, if you think it's too much, move along! There are plenty "Fords" waiting for your money.
Executive123
Executive123 - Re: Pre book for Friday and saturday with Morgan
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-07 18:07:51

Soooooo the big question that I have: are there still slots available?

I've been getting voice mail...

Swap with me gents!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-07 18:26:40

On 2019-02-07 16:48:30 Theartistpreviouslykno said:
Your example is a bit flawed eziguy. How about this one - why pay R2 million for a Ferrari when you can but a car for R300 000. They both drive and get you from A to B? Right?
You spend more money because you want something beautiful, something special and something not every other person has taken for a ride, excuse the pun.
Sometimes people want to spend more for something great. And Morgan that is what you are. A special person who I think any guy would be lucky to spend an hour with.
And just to repeat a few post above, if you think it's too much, move along! There are plenty "Fords" waiting for your money.

Indeed! This analogy is on point.

Guys if you dont want to pay the 2k for a top class lady in all respect, its your choice but dont belittle her or the punters willing to pay her that rate.

Everyone has different tastes and everyone has choices.
You make yours and others make theirs.
Leave it at that!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Pre book for Friday and saturday with Morgan
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6375
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-07 18:39:07

Wise words MrSpark
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-07 20:19:54

Everyone has an opinion. Too often opinions become too emotional because everyone think their opinion is correct.

I guess none of you have considered how all the other ladies on this forum feel reading this thread because you are too busy defending your opinions.

There are equally great ladies on here that charges less than R2k. Does that mean that they are undecharging or does make them inferior - perhaps a Ford as someone put it.

In my opinion ;)
You cannot compare ladies to Ferraris and Fords. Each have their own traits from Ferraris and Fords, some just have stronger traits from each.

There are some agencies charging R10k per hour. Does that mean you've got yourself a Bugatti or that you've overpaid for the Ford.

Morgan, apologies for hijacking your post but I feel some guys here are demeaning other ladies whie defending you.

Charge whatever you want ...

eziguy
eziguy - Re: Pre book for Friday and saturday with Morgan
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 777
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-07 21:06:43
Edited: 2019-02-07 21:07:21

On 2019-02-07 16:48:30 Theartistpreviouslykno said:

On the contrary, your analogy is rather flawed. There are plenty of top notch ladies on the site who provides a stellar performance and look just as amazing. They are certainly a far cry from "Fords."

A more apt analogy in this case would be: Would you pay R3 mill for a Ferrari at one dealer, when you could buy the same for R2 mill further down the road?
Zizoo
Zizoo - Re: Pre book for Friday and saturday with Morgan
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-07 21:10:02

Even @ R2000 I think Morgan is worth the price. She sounds sweet, she is damn hot & sexy and makes me wanna pound her just seeing her personal gallery photos.
Bobbie...
Bobbie... - Re: Pre book for Friday and saturday with Morgan
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-07 21:39:11

I believe we do see this situation play out in the real world every similarly.

The IPhoneX is reported to cost $250 to manufacture and ship to suppliers. So why are people willing to spend $1200 on the dam thing. It's not like there is only one available.
The point is that Apple can sell it for as much as possible.

The price is only to high if nobody is buying it. And as we all know, people are buying it.

In Morgan's case, is it not the case that if you don't book early you end up having to play with your self?
No Morgan time. I still remember the first time I walked into her massage room. Let me be very clear, if she offered me FH halfway through that session. I'd still be paying of the bank loan.

Morgan!

Next week add something you don't offer now, for one day only. And only one customer. Make it happen at the Michelangelo Hotel. Five star, Dinner, massage, all night playtime, and kissing of course. Make it a public bid....

I believe R2000 will be small change.

Enjoy it gents as that will be for those with the Supercars. Not me with my Tazz. Remember to take photos.

PS. See if Apple can top that.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-07 21:48:37

... and some more opinions

And here's another:
Worth - is as much as the buyer is willing to pay, determined at the time of sale.

Google meaning of 'worth'
If something is worth an amount of money, it can be sold for that amount.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-07 21:52:50

[QUOTE;1689356;Bobbie...]

Morgan!

Next week add something you don't offer now, for one day only. And only one customer. Make it happen at the Michelangelo Hotel. Five star, Dinner, massage, all night playtime, and kissing of course. Make it a public bid....

Excellent idea ... And Morgan send some commisson to Bobbie so he can upgrade to a Yaris :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.