Navigation
Riaz999
Riaz999 - Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 22:42:34

Here's my thoughts on this. There are plenty of ladies here that would be keen on attending, so I think leave out the Roar ladies. It would make it awkward for the punter who has paid R2000 or more, and shags 1 lady for 15mins because the others have roar policy's. Not fair at all.

Everyone should be multiracial in that room, and "it should be a fuck fest.". (raise both hands in the air, and read that part, with an echo at the end)

I'm Talking Double penetration, anal, squirting, alles boetie.

No drugs (maybe weed)

Your thoughts? [/QUOTE]

Thanks alot meatseaker, this is the input I need. I agree with you, I want it to be no holes bared hardcore fucking. But also i think its up to the guys who bid. I am gonna take the top five highest bidders(would like your thoughts). and leave it up to them???

oh guys btw, the weed gods will supply us with some green
time4change
time4change - Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 22:50:51

Just my 2c
I Have tried this before on a much smaller scale
you going to have your inbox flooding with guys who are so interested they are definately in
you will go out of your way arrange everything and on the day only one guy is left and confirmed

so lots of talk out there and very little guys willing to do the deed, others expect things for free
I've tried this several times without success

Suggest confirm a date and time first
often guys will become unavailable

Maybe get a `WG to help u run this show with money etc

PM me if u want to chat
Riaz999
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 23:11:34

On 2019-01-14 22:50:51 time4change said:
Just my 2c
you going to have your inbox flooding with guys who are so interested they are definately in
you will go out of your way arrange everything and on the day only one guy is left and confirmed

so lots of talk out there and very little guys willing to do the deed, others expect things for free

PM me if u want to chat

Thanks alot bro, yip my worst fear is that guys back out and the ladies and I are left high and dry. But I also want to be positive cos if this is a success we can do it often

I think its best to confirm a date when guys have actually paid real money. That way I know the guys are serious. I also want to be transparent and honest with all, especially since there is money involved.And I take money seriously. No games

At the end of the day this is a chance for guys who have been successful in life to come together and spoil themselves and have a good time with some gorgeous ladies.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-14 23:25:56

This sounds fun. Just curious about the logistics - how will you be handling the money? Do punters pay before the event? On the day?

Security might also be a relevant concern for both yourself and everyone involved. Ideally you want a completely free and open environment, but do you have any controls in mind to make sure nothing bad happens?

I have no experience with this so I can't suggest anything - just curious.
time4change
time4change - Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 00:37:55

On 2019-01-14 23:11:34 Riaz999 said:
On 2019-01-14 22:50:51 time4change said: Just my 2c

PM me if u want to chat

Thanks alot bro, yip my worst fear is that guys back out and the ladies and I are left high and dry. But I also want to be positive cos if this is a success we can do it often

I think its best to confirm a date when guys have actually paid real money. That way I know the guys are serious. I also want to be transparent and honest with all, especially since there is money involved.And I take money seriously. No games

At the end of the day this is a chance for guys who have been successful in life to come together and spoil themselves and have a good time with some gorgeous ladies.

I really doubt strangers are going to give u money before they come there
We are all too weary of scammers
Not that ur a scammer but people don't give money to strangers

Also what he gives u money and then really can't make it on a day that you decide is convenient

That's why i said this is difficulty on the one hand u have to have some gay renter that the guy is going to be there ie the money but on the other people not going just give money to a stranger
Riaz999
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 09:19:22

On 2019-01-14 18:38:24 hunterfayman said:
On 2019-01-14 12:29:13 Riaz999 said: Ok guys thanks for the response, so far I have one lady confirmed: Denero

We decided on 4-6 guys and 4-6 WGS, multiracial. So now we need abut 4 ladies.

The rate will be R2000 and will cover everything, drinks and snacks?

This works for me

Thoughts?

I will discuss the rates with the ladies, I will post a list of confirmed ladies once we have settled on there rates. I cant confirm an exact rate now. Thats why I had he idea for guys to bid and the top five bids will come through
Riaz999
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 09:23:11

On 2019-01-14 23:25:56 fontinau said:
This sounds fun. Just curious about the logistics - how will you be handling the money? Do punters pay before the event? On the day?

Security might also be a relevant concern for both yourself and everyone involved. Ideally you want a completely free and open environment, but do you have any controls in mind to make sure nothing bad happens?

I have no experience with this so I can't suggest anything - just curious.

I will be receiving payment and then making payment to the ladies as well as organizing the rest of the stuff.

I understand not willing to give money to a stranger so I will work with ESA and the girls to secure all funds.

Security: There is good security so we will be safe, also private so no disturbance
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-15 09:58:50

I suggest you book yourself a nice chick and enjoy her in your apartment by yourself. Maybe book two chicks or one on one day and another on another day. Have fun exclusively, intimately and privately....
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2807
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-15 10:06:10

I will be helping Riaz with the finer details of the orgy. It will be an amazing event. Please clients of mine that wanted to attend previously pm me. Lexus will also be attending and look out for a new doubles ad soon.
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: THINKING OF HOSTING AN ORGY/SEX PARTY
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2814
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 10:21:19
Edited: 2019-01-16 10:39:01

The orgy ladies are Mia and Lexus. Two more ladies will be confirmed. We looking at next Friday 25 January 2019. Time will be confirmed.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.