BOOBS53 - Re: What do the girls want?
Re: What do the girls want?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6228
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 14:37:28

Most probably ;)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: What do the girls want?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 15:12:01

On 2019-01-12 13:25:43 kobusv said:
What the girls want is wish they had not screwed up their lives, had a tertiary qualification under the belt, earned a liveable income of, oh let's say, around 100k a month.

Either with a corporate or running their successful own business. By using their brains.

And not have to do what they do.

Answer the question?

I never screwed my life at all,instead I was screwed when i use to change old and disabled people's pumpers that I was definitely screwed.you know how your shit smells,And imagine having to change someone a pumper.that sucked a big time.
Monozuk
Monozuk - Re: What do the girls want?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 16:07:13

On 2019-01-12 13:25:43 kobusv said:
.... had a tertiary qualification under the belt, earned a liveable income of, oh let's say, around 100k a month.

Some ladies actually use this as a way to finance day to day living expenses while obtaining a tertiary qualification. Much better to start your career in the corporate world, debt free, than having to pay back a study loan.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What do the girls want?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-12 19:34:27

On 2019-01-12 09:43:14 Jewel said:
On 2019-01-12 08:48:02
And yes we are here to make money...longstretch. ..it is our business after all...do you think we are here to provide a premium service but live on fresh air and farts?

My dear Jewel, when you discover the secret of living on fresh air and farts let me know, as I could use that knowledge well! After all, breathing the Sea Breeze everyday makes me a rather salty fellow.

Luckily though, I never fart in front of a lady, it's in bad taste. My dear, if I have ever left a booking without TRYING TO COMPLETELY satisfy a lady financially, spoil her with flowers, wine, lingerie etc and of course be a respectfully satisfying gentleman to allow her satisfaction to met (within her boundaries of course), well then, if I can say I've never done my very best to make sure a lady gets what she wants too, then I would say neither my own happiness in life, nor my own well being, deserve to stretch very long.

After all, punting one sided, with only one's own pleasure in mind, is never fun at all, now is it?
Liza
Liza - Re: What do the girls want?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 20:16:48

Good evening,

I reply on this question "what do you girls want? "

I speak for myself.

I love it when a client tell me his fantasy. Doesn't matter what's it could be. May it be foot fetish, role play, golden shower, rimming or whatever, so that i can spoil him in that fashion. I aim to be his fantasy, something that he can't usually live out in his reality life.

That way he will get more relaxed with me, and for sure he can live out more of his fantasies.

Liza.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What do the girls want?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-12 20:51:00

On 2019-01-12 20:16:48 Liza said:
Good evening,

I reply on this question "what do you girls want? "

I speak for myself.

I love it when a client tell me his fantasy. Doesn't matter what's it could be. May it be foot fetish, role play, golden shower, rimming or whatever, so that i can spoil him in that fashion. I aim to be his fantasy, something that he can't usually live out in his reality life.

That way he will get more relaxed with me, and for sure he can live out more of his fantasies.

Liza.

What a nice reply from a SUPER HOT girl! WoW!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: What do the girls want?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6229
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 20:58:36

Liza is super hot indeed .. awesome inside and outside. A visit is on the cards again .. very soon ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.