Navigation
Taylor
Taylor - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 201
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:20:36

Good day all. I think this matter is in the past.
It amazed me how quick people is to try bring down another.
Its ok if people dont like you, most people dont even like themselves, the problem was that my situation went of the topic and got personal with all the attacks and shocking lies about stuff that could have done so much damage , things that was said was so much far more serious, that I dont know if those 4 woman who attack me on the forum really realise what they have done..my only option on that time was to get protection orders againts them for my safety. I couldnt do it because of stage names and no adresses..to see day after day how they went on and on and I see my life falling into pieces wasnt a nice experience.. after knowing I built up myself in this area for the last 12 years...the thing also is I didnt report a rapist. I report someone who took a condom of...I took a screenshot to warn him that I did report him. After my story, much follow...
Im not ysterperd also. Ysterperd is a client...who is also banned for ever seeing me also..
Just to correct the above topic..
What is in the past is in the past for me.. I will not waste my energy to correct myself towards people who believe only the picture they see or to any client who assume..
Nobody is worth stressing over,I have moved on I have left a lot of people behind, I spend a lot of time finding myself...
The most important thing, with time sitting on the punters view, I realised how quick people can make or break you on here.. how very bad it looks when ladies fight, the detail of personal stuff, who could have been just left out of the public. WHY? Because at some point you have no idea, what that person may have went threw from childhood, in a marriage, a divorce ect.. and you who so easily attack some of this woman have no idea how much they went threw to get up everytime to hold it together..
What I have read here over a year, I even put my head to shame...
The question is what do u get out of this to bring up a post when I was at my lowest in life??? Stronger than ever and starting over, now I must read this, but still I caunt see your reason???
U see, in this world some people will always throw stones in your path. It depend on you what you make from that stones....
A WALL OR A BRIDGE!!

I will not enertain anything on this forum..I will not lower myself to the level of people who must be the unhappiest souls...
MY FOCUS IS TO BE BEST IN WHAT I DO AND TO BE THERE FOR MY CLIENTS, MY WORK IS NOT TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE WHO MUST MAYBE START WORKING IN THEMSELFS TO BECOME BETER PEOPLE RATHER TO TRY BREAK DOWN EVERYONE..

So smile, laugh, forgive, believe and love all over again

Reyn
Reyn - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 225
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:23:17

True.... hi sexy lady....lol...
suzook
suzook - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 447
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:27:30
Edited: 2018-11-11 12:28:52

I guess it is what it is then.
Taylor
Taylor - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:30:47

Hi Reyn.... miss you lots xxxx
Reyn
Reyn - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 226
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:34:25

Love ur photoshoot...sexy as always...wink wink!!!
in69
in69 - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1772
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:38:21

Would love to visit you again...
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 898
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 13:43:14

On 2018-11-11 12:20:36 Taylor said:
Its ok if people dont like you, most people dont even like themselves, the problem was that my situation went of the topic and got personal with all the attacks and shocking lies about stuff that could have done so much damage , things that was said was so much far more serious, that I dont know if those 4 woman who attack me on the forum really realise what they have done..my only option on that time was to get protection orders againts them for my safety. I couldnt do it because of stage names and no adresses..to see day after day how they went on and on and I see my life falling into pieces wasnt a nice experience.. after knowing I built up myself in this area for the last 12 years...the thing also is I didnt report a rapist. I report someone who took a condom of...I took a screenshot to warn him that I did report him. After my story, much follow...
Im not ysterperd also. Ysterperd is a client...who is also banned for ever seeing me also..
What is in the past is in the past for me.. I will not waste my energy to correct myself towards people who believe only the picture they see or to any client who assume..
Nobody is worth stressing over,I have moved on I have left a lot of people behind, I spend a lot of time finding myself...
The most important thing, with time sitting on the punters view, I realised how quick people can make or break you on here.. how very bad it looks when ladies fight, the detail of personal stuff, who could have been just left out of the public. WHY? Because at some point you have no idea, what that person may have went threw from childhood, in a marriage, a divorce ect.. and you who so easily attack some of this woman have no idea how much they went threw to get up everytime to hold it together..
The question is what do u get out of this to bring up a post when I was at my lowest in life??? Stronger than ever and starting over, now I must read this, but still I caunt see your reason???
U see, in this world some people will always throw stones in your path. It depend on you what you make from that stones....
A WALL OR A BRIDGE!!

I will not enertain anything on this forum..I will not lower myself to the level of people who must be the unhappiest souls...
MY FOCUS IS TO BE BEST IN WHAT I DO AND TO BE THERE FOR MY CLIENTS, MY WORK IS NOT TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE WHO MUST MAYBE START WORKING IN THEMSELFS TO BECOME BETER PEOPLE RATHER TO TRY BREAK DOWN EVERYONE..

Well said Taylor! I take my hat off to you!

Hugs
Lady Sade
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 899
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 13:43:16

On 2018-11-11 12:20:36 Taylor said:
A WALL OR A BRIDGE!!

Well said Taylor! I take my hat off to you!

Hugs
Lady Sade
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 776
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 14:26:40

Welcome back Taylor
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Defnitely banned Taylor from Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 747
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 15:11:34

On 2017-03-02 17:37:02 ESA SUPPORT said:
ysterperd/Taylor what is your obsession with ESA, you sent us a mail saying that you would like to put all the past to rest, be an honorable person and do so. You have made a multitude of promises and have not on a single occasion honored a single agreement made by yourself to put past matters to rest.

You waste police resources and involve attorneys wasting our time and police resources which could be put to use for those who actually need the police to respond to real acts of criminality. While visiting police and attorneys pls be honest and dont simply tell one sided tails of how YOU are the ultimate victim.

You exposed the private ladies forum to an alleged rapist, without concern, putting the lives of innocent parties at risk. Why dont you focus all the negative hateful energy on your rapist, why dont you report him to the police and have him removed from society so he may not harm others.

Please I beseech you STOP for the sake of your personal sanity and ours, simply read this message and never return. Live your life, be at peace with yourself and those around you.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

Right forget opinions which are subjective. ESA put out this, so unless there is bias, or even implied bias, one would like to believe them, or there is no hope if one questions the moderator surely?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.