Kimmylee - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2892
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-06 11:18:19

On 2018-11-06 06:39:26 Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } said:
Thank you so so much for all the support from everyone,,,,

Kimmyyle I don't know where to start actually but little that I can say is to THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU big time my friend you've been compromising a lot for me counting myself lucky to have people like you in my life not forgetting Climax and everyone whose there for me even spiritually,,,,

I thank you so so much you stay blessed okay.

I'm always just a phone call away and you know that! You're welcome Poppy and I know you would have done it for someone else in a heart beat! Take care my dear, you're stronger than you know.

And I'd also like to thank everyone that took their time to be there. Much appreciated from the bottom of my heart....xxx
Leratosh
Leratosh - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-06 11:31:26

On 2018-11-06 06:46:29 Arhwen said:
Sjoe here i thought this was a thread promoting Sloppy Poppy.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

However I am confused as cops only close houses down if there is human trafficking, drugs or minors on the premises. Should there be illegals on the property the illegals are removed and then deported. Illegal gambling and selling alcohol without a liquor license.

I myself have been in a few busts during my time in the industry and one of the main reasons I work alone.

I hope you recover soon.

We can narrow it down to illegal girls or illegal drugs, I'm a assuming there was no human trafficking otherwise Poppy and the rest of the girls that were there will be in jail.
Climax
Climax - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3933
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-06 12:09:14

On 2018-11-06 06:16:37 Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } said:
On 2018-11-05 14:25:59 Climax said: I hope she visits Midrand for a day, sexyhumour and I would be happy to have her, make her forget about this ordeal for a bit...

Hey you naughty kinky ladies will definitely come soon hence I've got an invite now okay,,,,,

Thank you so so much for everything guys, you stay blessed okay.

Give us a date, we must get our crazy on...
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 475
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-06 13:38:05

I feel sorry for you poppy, just back from Durban all this shit,,,,,

How did all this happen babe
Mercedis
Mercedis - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 382
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-06 13:42:46
Edited: 2018-11-06 13:43:23

My Dearest Poppilicious...Am sorry for what happened to you hunny..Hope u pull through,i know u will.Lots of hugs n kisses..stay strong baexx
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-06 14:44:17
Edited: 2018-11-06 15:01:48

On 2018-11-06 11:31:26 Leratosh said:
We can narrow it down to illegal girls or illegal drugs, I'm a assuming there was no human trafficking otherwise Poppy and the rest of the girls that were there will be in jail.

I was just stating the reason why venues do close down. If there are illegal ladies they ladies get arrested and deported as far as i know through experience back in the day of the newspaper ;) Unless things have changed.

Either way I hope all affected by this the best as its not nice to not have a venue to work from

Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal }
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 07:14:12

Thank you once again from everyone whose been there for me in every way really appreciate that, my spirit is slowly getting there,,,,,

But am still puzzled and worried especially after receiving calls and recordings from two ladies whom were staying by my place they're telling me that I won't get my money that they owe me, only if ESA can allow me to mention names I honestly would mind and elaborate,,,,,

What worries me is this whole thing happen just after I've paid 21k rent last week, and again just after I've wrote on our ladies pvt thread about ladies who owes me and doesn't wanna pay, therefore the recordings and calls I've received yesterday makes me think twice honestly, I don't like to creat enemies where I go or shit in the river because next time will be thirsty and in need of that water from the very same river how will I be able to drink that water,,,,,

Am still hurt but with the support that I get am slowly getting there and will be okay soon

I thank you.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Sloppy Poppy in Randburg today
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 07:25:56

Hun name and shame the lady's on the private forum.

No one needs to go through what u went through. Its the punters and futhre venue owners you protecting to stay clear of these lady's who tell tale on the cops x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.