uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Sink or Swim...
Re: Sink or Swim...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 788
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:07:55

On 2018-09-26 11:57:21 Johnlennon said:
@uwillwantme whats the topic header of the hobbies you said you started.

Lol can't find it

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

I hope I have shared the correct link.
Blades
Blades - Re: Sink or Swim...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:14:34

On 2018-09-26 15:21:12 bbw lover said:
Sad to say it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better Vote wisely in 2019

The pecking order won't change, but the size of every portion will. And that is what scares me the most...
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Sink or Swim...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 426
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:11:07

It is fascinating to me that some ladies cant make ends meet while others are fully booked.
Then there's the scanners all over the show like the ex-Buccleugh bunch and a few crackheads who seemingly
survive without any problem.

Then in Cape Town the prices are average from R1000 to R7000 an hour. And a number of over the hill old WGs and a number of not-so-great looking WGs are not shy to charge that in Cape Town.
Makes me wonder, maybe all the WGs should follow that model and charge R5000 an hour? One or two rich clients a week instead of the regular joe's like most of us punters. But then the average punter will be fucked.

I know plenty of people especially married people with kids battling to make ends meet at the moment.

I'm grateful to work for a company that pays me well for my skill set and still gives us huge bonuses, when I recently read that in my industry one company didn't give their staff any bonus but yet the executives of that company paid themselves R200mill in bonuses.

Sybil is probably on the money with the idea to create multiple sources of income. I myself wish to start a sideline business but just dont know what. I wish someone can give my an idea or identify some problems that need solving.

Years ago ESA mentioned that the worst performing lady advertising here makes R5000 a week. I wonder if that is still the case?

Alexa
Alexa - Re: Sink or Swim...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:25:02

If i made 5000 a week i wouldnt have any financial issues and wouldnt be reading this thread. Lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sink or Swim...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:41:38

Is the opportunity not right here in front of you? It seems CT can do with higher quality and better priced girls. Why are girls not taking advantage of this? Is the cost to go set up there simply too high? Even when doing it temporary - or say once a month for a week?

And i am not keenly suggesting this. Happy that we are so spoiled for choice in Gauteng :-)
suzook
suzook - Re: Sink or Swim...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 423
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:05:11

A particular saying comes to mind: "smooth seas don't make good sailors. Smooth roads don't make good drivers and smooth skies don't make good pilots."

And another: "when it rains it pours, but remember, after rain comes sunshine."

JohnnyBGoode
JohnnyBGoode - Re: Sink or Swim...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:08:12

Dear Mia BBW and other ladies

This is really sad and you have my sympathies - I generally punt only once or twice a month and definitely have to look at my budget

Hopefully there will be some mega event that will bring people (incuding punters) flocking to Gauteng and bring some relief

Sorry if I had useful advice I would offer it so can just say that I feel for you
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Sink or Swim...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:41:20

I remember a thread a few years ago when the property market dropped 25 percent over night. I said then that we were heading into tough times. Some people agreed. Others said Never!

But I started studying 3 years ago, in any case. Doing my NQF 4 in real estate and this year I did my Masters in TEFL. (Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
There are many opportunities to follow both these career paths part or full time.

If anyone needs any advice or help getting into either, I am willing to help.

And if anyone is selling their property or needs any property advice, please feel free to contact me.

Mwah

Arz
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Sink or Swim...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:46:34

On 2018-09-26 17:25:02 Alexa said:
If i made 5000 a week i wouldnt have any financial issues and wouldnt be reading this thread. Lol

LOL Alexa... Your funny... :)))
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Sink or Swim...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:54:16

what I find strange is that there are always people who get through the month with less than I can and there are always people who can't get through the month and they make more than I do

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.