Burfi
Burfi - Re: The Overrated Experience
Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:11:32

On 2018-09-11 17:32:16 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever experience the high that some guys are on when they write their reviews.

Every now and then a newbie pops up and then we flood her with compliments. That's fine. But then you get to the reviews. You read the comments about how she's so great, how beautiful she is and how she was designed to perfection. But when one lands a booking and gets to the venue, those 5 star ratings seem questionable.

Everything seems exaggerated. The service, the looks and the even the privacy is exaggerated.

Has anyone esle ever been duped by the reviews? Or am I exceptionally gullable?

Boss, just do your own thing like me. There will be great experiences and there will be shitty experiences. All part of the game boss. And besides, one man's beauty queen may be another man's crackhead skank, lol!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Overrated Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:24:14

When one reviews and rates they do that for what they have experienced. It might not be the same experience to everyone. Sometimes ladies do things with one punter which they will never do with the next.
Some punters are able to bring something out of the ladies and the service becomes great while others are avarage to the ladies as we also say about other ladies.

Yes we follow reviews and ratings but there is no standard of rating that has been put on so l cannot blame someone's review if l did not have the same experience.

What is beauty to me mighty not be to you.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5123
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:27:57

On 2018-09-12 07:24:14 Sandon said:
When one reviews and rates they do that for what they have experienced. It might not be the same experience to everyone. Sometimes ladies do things with one punter which they will never do with the next.
Some punters are able to bring something out of the ladies and the service becomes great while others are avarage to the ladies as we also say about other ladies.

Yes we follow reviews and ratings but there is no standard of rating that has been put on so l cannot blame someone's review if l did not have the same experience.

What is beauty to me mighty not be to you.

Sandon .. great summary of this issue regarding reviews !!!
flyhigh
flyhigh - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:28:47

On 2018-09-12 06:26:15 jjsoap said:
On 2018-09-12 04:33:01 flyhigh said: It seems to me that the worldwide lame viewpoint that you cannot be honest and thereby hurting feelings is becoming prevelant even here. Whether you are a celebrated +500 reviewer or first timer the over rosy review is equally untruthfull or bad. Grow a pair of balls and tell it like it is or are your reviews put in a certain way for later or better favours? Each to his own, learned to read between the lines and which reviewers (low and high numbers) to ignore. Truth be told I have had better times with ladies true rated at 3 and 4 on face and body than the model 5s

You are a member since 2012, have done 5 reviews, of which 3 for the same lady, and then want to complain about other reviewers.

Maybe you should follow your own advice, grow a pair and stop complaining, set the example of how it should be done and do reviews.

flyhigh
flyhigh - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:31:23

Something went wrong with the post, jjsoap just recently came back to the purple world and have been out of punting since my last review. So yes, will be following my own advice old man just as soon as need, funds and lady align. Must have touched a nerve though
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:34:13

ISO defines quality as how well a service meets requirements. We all have different requirements. The exact same service will almost certainly be rated as different quality by different punters: we're looking through different lenses.

jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1331
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:37:48

On 2018-09-12 07:31:23 flyhigh said:
Something went wrong with the post, jjsoap just recently came back to the purple world and have been out of punting since my last review. So yes, will be following my own advice old man just as soon as need, funds and lady align. Must have touched a nerve though

No nerves touched, as mentioned earlier on this thread, I give a rat ass what you or any other punter think about my reviews / ratings, I aslo don't care about ratings. Follow my own judgement and don't blame others for a bad punt.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5124
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:48:45

[QUOTE;1427371;jjsoap] I give a rat ass what you or any other punter think about my reviews / ratings, I aslo don't care about ratings. Follow my own judgement and don't blame others for a bad punt. /QUOTE]

Jjsoap .. I concur with you .. my reviews is my personal experience and if the ladies spoils me because I treat them with the respect which they deserve .. I am a happy chappie !!!
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The Overrated Experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2075
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:56:11
Edited: 2018-09-12 07:58:56

I don't like reviews that's to damn personal... Some things need to stay in the room... but Chunky Hunky Punky (smiles)...One day you can book me and see what you getting yourself into... What you see is what you get... and you will experience a fun session... :)))

They don't call me naughty Ms. Paige for nothing... bawahahahaha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Overrated Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:57:14

For me a warm welcoming personality (overall) can easily "make up" for the flaws that an SP may have: e.g. a not all-absolutely perfect venue (maybe that is all she can afford at that moment) or average looks (we all unique/beautiful in our own way).

The ESA review system (like all else hotels/resorts, restaurants etc) only gives a rough guide at best.

We do stay away from GPs, hotels with an endless chain of bad reviews but approach the 5/5s with caution as they maybe be fabricated by mates! Use the same approach here too...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.