Navigation
[email protected] - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-16 10:55:41

How can I make and confirm a booking. I have tried for an entire week with no success.

Any chance of making a deposit to confirm?
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Lanira - West Rand/Florida Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lanira - West Rand/Florida Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2241
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-27 15:17:19

Name: Lanira

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Florida

Full Profile: [View Lanira's Full Profile]

Having booked regularly before Lanira took a break this time around it was just wow because there was no wasted breaking ice. I’d love to keep her all to myself but I know that’s not possible. Lanira is next level wow, don’t miss out give her a call, you can thank me later

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

zack9
zack9 - Re: Review - Lanira - West Rand/Florida Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-10 10:50:58

This lady is just amazing and each visit gets better and better.

I have been visiting her for a long time and she never let's me down. Beautiful face and curves in all the right places.

A must visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Phoniexrising
Phoniexrising - Re: Review - Lanira - West Rand/Florida Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 07:34:08

Goodness where do I start.??

We meet at a hotel in the Westrand. Was super easy to find and parking is secure. She told me which room number to look for and that the door was open.

As I entered she was wearing black lingerie and heels. She smiled at me and told me to sit down. She stripped, kissed me and proceeded to swallow all my manhood which I thought was quite impressive considering my member is on the large size.

I went down on her and proceeded with the seed. She has that gorilla grip. She got on top and rode me. She was so wet my entire crotch was soaked.

Definitely found my regular with this one!

Thanks love. So keen for our next encounter

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Lanira - West Rand/Florida Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2356
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 07:50:13
Edited: 2024-05-03 07:50:12

I was met by a flawless body in white lingerie and and a black silk gown loosely draped over her naturally curvy athletic body. This made my everything come to life knowing what I would be doing in a very short while.
Shower time and what followed thereafter was one for the books, there’s a very comfortable sense of familiarity with us and things just flowed and omg HOW !!!
I could lick this woman inch by inch from head to toe with some areas getting more attention than others. The way Lanira gyrates that flawless body is a thing of wonder and she does it at just the right time for maximum pleasure.

Those legs, those boobs, that perfect bum, those freakin hips !!!!

I’m thinking, do I just find a place closer to where she works and get my income sent straight to her bank account … this lady has raised the bar on my expectorations in a big way !

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Solo123
Solo123 - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lanira - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-10 15:40:29

Area: Roodepoort

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She is amazing worth very cent and more. I will keep going back for more amazing personality loved every second with her

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Solo123 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-14 17:53:52

Area: Florida Hills

I’m not going to lie. I have been keeping a very close eye on Lanira’s profile since she first appeared here, cursing the distance between Cape Town and Joburg, turning greener with envy whenever someone shares a comment or review after seeing her; and making all sort of plans to get myself to that neck of the woods sooner rather than later.

So, you can imagine my absolute delight when I arrived at a celebration in Muldersdrift on Freedom Day to find that Lanira was also one of the guests. And I will try to help you imagine my delight when I finally had some alone time with her. Because it was everything I had hoped it would be and so much more.

A little background to Mayhem in Muldersdrift as it became known… well, among us who were there. A fellow punter kindly invited me to join him and a few friends to join up with a few SPs for an overnight celebration of a few milestones. There would be five men and five ladies, and the idea was to have all the fun, have lots of sex and just enjoy ourselves and let loose for about 24 debaucherous hours.

I didn’t know any of the other guys and I was also kept in the dark about who the ladies would be. My new friend, who fetched me from the airport, explained that he wanted everything to be a surprise. And Sweet Baby Jesus, was he full of surprises? Lanira being one of the absolute best of them.

I’ll be honest and say that while perving over her profile and her PG, I somehow began to think that she’s probably a little intimidating. I can’t explain why. Perhaps I’m just easily intimidated… but looking at her stunning features, seeing all the wonderful comments and reading (sorry, that should be misreading) the general vibe, I just somehow started to believe that there was something intimidating about her. Well, I am positively delighted to report that I could not have been more wrong. She is an absolute delight and from the moment I met her, she was kind, warm, easy to talk to and friendly on every level. Not that you need me to tell you, but she’s also incredibly hot with her beautiful features, a sensuality about her that just lingers, the most incredible smile and green eyes you can get lost in forever.

And she’s naughty and wild, completely down with the idea of the celebration and embracing what it was and playing her part to make it a huge success. She baked an X-rated cake, decorated with a couple fucking that she made herself out of whatever the fuck the stuff is that you put on cake (sorry, not a baker). She brought along her stripper pole, changed outfits all the time, had her tits out while we were braaiing, bending all the way over to pick up stuff that wasn’t there to show off the fact that she wasn’t wearing panties under her tight black dress and just overall doing her thing to make sure everyone was having fun.

I introduced myself shortly after her arrival and was so incredibly impressed with her. I’ve read and heard from other punters that she was the real deal, and I immediately could see why she has so many admirers. After our introduction I went off to have a shower in preparation for some playtime with another lady and while I was showering, Lanira came into the bathroom to put in her butt plug. What a vibe! This was going to be one cracker of a day!

The day progressed, all of us all played all over. It was just amazing and free and wild. Sometime after dinner there was a moment where it was just Lanira and me in the kitchen. We chatted for a while and shared a few stories, before she tilted her head in the direction of the bedroom and gave me a beautiful smile. “Alone time?” I didn’t need a second invitation. It was finally time.

I knew it was probably going to be the case, but once we were in the room – alone for the next couple of hours – I was blown away by just how stunningly sexy she is. Like it hits just all the right spots. Add to that the down to earth personality, an eagerness to help you reach a happy place and a very, very naughty streak and the most infectious laugh… just the complete package.

She understands the GF in GFE. Full on, no doubt. She makes you feel like you’re the only person in the world from the moment she first kisses you. It’s easy to get lost in that feeling and it’s understandable that so many guys do. But she also has a sense of what to do next to make you happy. Or at least, that was my experience. Everything just flowed naturally. Everything she did – the magnificent oral, DATY, 69, mutual masturbation, playing with her toy while I’m devouring her feet, playing with her pussy, seeing, and feeling her cum, riding me, me on top… every-fucking-thing – felt like she instinctively knew that this is the next thing that needs to happen. That is a special talent and one I certainly want to see more of.

(Oh, just a side note: that part of me devouring her feet? Yeah, never thought that would happen. Not a feet guy you see. Never have been and didn’t understand the attraction to be honest. That is, until I met her… have you seen her feet? So, a definite first for me. We live and we learn, eh?)

Afterwards we stayed right there on the bed, exchanging stories and listening to music and just hanging out together. It felt so great and even with all the wild stuff that was happening on the other side of the door, inside the room it felt natural and like something I really needed.

Lanira is a true gem. I enjoyed every single second of the alone time we spent together, and I sincerely hope we get the opportunity to do it again. Because once will never be enough.

• I don’t rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 09:32:13

This is like..
the greatest review I've ever read..
In my whole life-Die Fokken Aantwoord.

Yo7 know wot?..
I'm voting for Harry in the Elections...if his name is not on on the 3x ballot sheets,I'm not marking "X" anywhere.... I'll just write..... "Where's Harry?"
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1231
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 10:17:06

Wow. Been on my radar too for while. Terrific review
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2371
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-16 07:32:26

This review sums up just about in 4K what this getaway was. The build up and excitement getting there, to the smiles and relief when everyone there met, many for the first time ever to the heart thumping encounters experienced throughout the stay.

Here's to Mayhem II

Thank you @Harry for allowing me to relive it through your review one more time

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.