Navigation
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: TAYLOR -- A Stunning New Angel -- No Charge for Extra's
Re: TAYLOR -- A Stunning New Angel -- No Charge for Extra's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-09 11:50:11

@HOE .. Sorry for hijacking the thread but wanted to check something out.

This weekend, I had time on my hands, money in my pocket and desire in my pants, and really wanted to try out one of the starlings at HOE. Please clarify once again for my benefit whether any weekend action is possible and if so, what are the rules of the game.

For some JHB punters like me, it is more convenient from a time and traffic perspective to pay a visit on a weekend to Pretoria than during the week.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: TAYLOR -- A Stunning New Angel -- No Charge for Extra's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-10 09:24:23

SeeConquerCome -- Yes it is possible to Book one of our Angels on a weekend -- They are All Welcome to utilize our Venue on Saturday or even Sunday if they choose to do so Solely between the two of You. We have Security to let you In & Out . Most Ladies rather Not work on weekends - so again it is a matter of discussing directly with them whether or not they will be available. We will coordinate with them so all are aware as required -- especially relating to Security. I would suggest that you coordinate via Kim 012-807-2137 --after talking with one of our Ladies so we can ensure that there is no Mis-communication that might create an inconvenience to yourself --Thanks
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: TAYLOR -- A Stunning New Angel -- No Charge for Extra's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-10 13:02:56

Thank You for the response.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.