Navigation
Yocca
Yocca - Re: ''To You''
Re: ''To You''
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-14 16:39:56

If I hurt u with my English ,Sir i withdarw,, ngiyaxolisa,ayidle izishiyele,maluju,#yocca
CaTcH21
CaTcH21 - Re: ''To You''
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-14 16:43:01

So how much money did you lose ( or not get paid ) darling ?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ''To You''
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-14 16:54:49

Dont take it so personally...jees someone might mistake you for a govt minister and we ALL know how they cant take critisism or dish it out to each other either.

If i can make a suggestion without being shouted at...please stop abbreviating, no ones worried about a misspelt word here and there but the text abbr language is kinda itritating to read and it sure seems like you have a good command of English and spelling so flaunt it if you got it and dont take it so hard.

Lots of people on here are trying to encourage more girls to participate on here so if you can take honest advice then listen to what the members say and if you are happy in tweaking the way you type to rather use full words i can promise you you wont have hassles ......the 1st person to critisize a spelling mistake on here would be very brave to do so.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: ''To You''
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 996
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-14 18:08:34

Zs fred s "to me" - wzzt abt?
Cnt rd it!
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: ''To You''
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-14 18:17:27

Great advice from Nadia to all the ladies.
and yeah...some punters have certain urges to correct and reprimand those that contribute and add value to this forum ...some punters just don't add any value with their babble.
Peace-YOLO
Wikipedia
Wikipedia - Re: ''To You''
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-15 02:39:56

Indeed the guy who scammed u will get his day
Yocca
Yocca - Re: ''To You''
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-15 05:11:41

Thanks everyone of you for your support via emails n those phone calls..Much Love...Thts 4 sho.. But I olso thnk him 4 not taking my lyf, coz ther were several tymz I cot him looking at mi, with his eyes wild open,..I forgive him fo not paying mi n stole my cash fo the day,Iv put this behind mi,
Tizz
Tizz - Re: ''To You''
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-15 06:51:24

Sorry for ur misfortune @Yoccs.Neva mind these "empty heads" who are so quick undermining ablack WG, but slow in getting their limp cocks up when it matters!!!
I'm still to see any of their reviews on WG's profile page.
All they do is bitching on the forum page.
Wldn't be surprised if they wear panties as well.
Tanya
Tanya - Re: ''To You''
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-15 07:08:28

Post number ext on our private forum hun...so sorry for your loss u will make it double back x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ''To You''
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-15 07:15:00
Edited: 2016-04-15 07:16:23

@Tizz i agree that she doesnt need that misfortune and feel sorry for her that she felt scared during the punt. Makes me wonder regarding the rest of your comments though, like for example I dont see you express the same pity when these things happen to white or other race working girls...mmm....I wonder why that is ? i also wouldnt be suprised if Yocca now implements a ROAR policy as well based on the treatment received by this criminal punter.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.