Navigation
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:33

Looks like Johan hit a nerve there, Katie ... if people with penises bore you so much, why do you react so violently to them?
Katie
Katie - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

who said i was bored by penises, I am bored of guys comenting on what they do not understand. And johan200 can most probably only afford R200. why bring up Felicia if i comented on Arnolds nasty coment about my tummy.
johan200
johan200 - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile

damn, never expected that reaction!! I been with you before, you still called yourself Cindy back then. Why bring up that, meant that she dealt with this kind of shitty comments or not? I wanted to know whatever happened to Claire who was with you on that show. she was a good @!#$.

I did not even know or fokken care if eh...Felicia had paid you so much money. I can only afford R200?? LMFAO!!!!! and for the record I'm proud on my boerewors, I don't want a smelly pussy.

Keep well my darling..... and I think I know why that hit a nerve. but hey life ain't fair, so just get the @!#$ over it ok?
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

and Katie " that is why you have to keep critisizeing people" what the @!#$ are you on about?

well at least on the upside this thread saw a posting from Robin :-)
Katie
Basic Member
View Profile

What ever and way back then when i called myself cindy i only got bliksems soos jy miskien was dit iemand anders se po.esie wat gestink het skat want ek hou van skoon wees but nou ja hoe moet jy onthou miskien kan jy my nie meer bekostig nie skat en o ja jammer as ek jou verkeerd verstaan het maar is moeg vir k.a.k. opmerkings soos die oor my rek merke
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

ummm.... are you smoking something or what? I have no idea what your ramblings are about. ek het nie gese jou koek stink nie. jy het die aanmerking gemaak dat "shame or is it because you don't have a pussy"

bliksems soos ek, maar dit is nie asof ek verniet gespyker het nie, en daai craighall huis was nie juis "upper class" nie.
ek kan jou enige dag bekosting. ek is nie a affirmative action gravy train ou nie, ek werk hard en maak klomp geld, so my skattebol ek kan jou enige tyd bekosting.

Mooi bly my dierbaare, kort gespanne skattebolletjie.
Katie
Basic Member
View Profile

WHAT EVER I'm in Santon now so come over
johan200
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:34

was just about to chat, then my ADSL froze. sorry about that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Less than 5 posts

Jesus christ the felcia show lol i remember now ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Less than 5 posts

Katie,
Mens sal sê Johan200 is 'n meester soos hy tekere gaan, seker maar 'n minderwaardigheidskompleks, dit is hoekom hy moet invryf wat en waar hy kan bekostig, shame groot word "klein"-meneer. Mens sal sê jy dink jy is die Joan Collins van RSA soos jy op alle onderwerpe reageer.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.