charlene
charlene - Re: Charlene
Re: Charlene
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:15

Hello Johan!

Suprise, suprise! The BM is still going, thanks, rather not "flash- cash" in this lovey country of ours.

Frankie's doing cool ( sticks a paw in the air and miaaws a "hello"@ U!l and no, me doubt seriously Amstel is into that kind of pussy- otherwise he woul'nt be spending time, as you are, on ESA or @ my humble home. "Johan" I've no idea what your beef with "Amstel is" I've found him to be an agreeable person, otherwise, just like you, he would NOT have been welcome to my company. As I dont know the "full story" behind this I'd rather not comment or take sides- U do know what I LIKE better then arguments and unpleasantries, or dont you remember?

My apologies if you did not find my Vhs movies to your liking, they are actually played for the pleasure of visitors who are'nt able to have such movies @ their homes, and of course for my own pleasures too.
I do try to keep my friends happy. BUT, I cannot please everyone all of the time, so best is, to please those who show respect and consideration.
Hence, I've brought back some really clear Dvd copies from abroad and bought a Dvd player 2/3 months ago... time for a visit, Dude. : )
Anyway, enjoy your weekend!
And dont forget to let me know what you think of my new pic's when they go up.
XXXXX
Miaaaw.

Any advice on improving my service or, on making a visit to my home more pleasant, please email me at [email protected]
Panther92
Panther92 - Re: Charlene
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile

Charlene!

DO NOT rub it in now ok! How do you expect me to behave myself now!

Heeeeelllllppppp!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Charlene
Less than 5 posts

Charlene since i like looking at the pictures... har har. I would say your pics are very sexay. Just look at what you are doing to Panther92 lmao
The One
The One - Re: Charlene
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile

Ag sies tog, Johan is feeling better...watch out Charlene, this laaitie seems volatile! Dont wear black lingerie, this oke has issues with the color black...
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Charlene
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile

lmao @ The One - maybe Charlene should dye her hair lily white as well ...
Panther92
Panther92 - Re: Charlene
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile

I think Johan has got SDS! "small d*&# syndrome"
charlene
charlene - Re: Charlene
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile

Gr8 guys, GR8 laughs and a lekka site-freedom of speech-eventually...
... Now just dont go a bitchin about my services!;-)
--- And hey guys, Glad you liked the new pic's. Though HSS's photographic skills must not be forgotten... she really get's one sexy, " open, hmmm baby,(pic) thats it, hah...stay like that, bend over...show me those boobs...that's it, (pic)" and, well, need say I more?

"The One", I'm actually olive skinned with a very dark pussy, not Frankie- poor beast getting dragged into this- Amstel time 4 a visit! - so anyway white lacy lingerie mostly- but when the fantasy grabs me, black lace and a whip does nicely--- Amstel, please dont ask me to whip Johan, just as I'm about to forgive him for complaining about my Vhs's instead of giving me a hand setting up the "not so new" dvd! ... terwyl ek hom van my "ancestry" vertel- Johan forgive me I could'nt resist-promise to kiss you better!
Laughs
kisses
and... yummy weekend!
PS: Amstel, Thanks 4 that book recomendation - absolutely brilliant!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:16

wow, Charlene is one fine lady. Seems like she has a fine personality too. One question Charlene, are you into kissing? Call me old fashion, but nothing beats a a good old French kiss…
Porter
Porter - Re: Charlene
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Can I say it Sally? - Phone and find out. ;))
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

wise guy...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.