johan200
johan200 - Re: First timers
Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:20

To qoute prude idiot Gemini:
"But seriously - working girls are people, just like you and me. They have families, problems, cars that don't work, @!#$ with the SARS, financial worries. They have feelings and they respond to honesty, just like the rest of us. (If you can fake honesty, you've got it made!)"

Gemini has absolutely no fucking idea what he is talking about. Every working girl makes a ton of cash, drive nice cars and don't even pay tax, so SARS is not even in the picture you dumb moron.

Curioser if you listen to a ignorant idiot like Gemini (whom I'm convinced by his stupid comments never visited any girls), you'll never get anywhere with having great sex with all these girls.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: First timers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 463
View Profile

Johan,

You are insane how many working girls hve you seen with nice cars, nice homes etc dream on idiot!

Yes many of them make decent money but very few are able to hold onto it.

Honesty is also something very rarely found in this industry.

Sal
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Sally, ummm let me see, on average these girls earn R100 000 plus every month, tax free.

eg. redhead Wendy (used to be with Sonja & Eden) bought an 4x4 Cash, nice big house in Waterkloof
Lee Ann (Pta on ESA) nice BMW, 2 houses
Chantelle from Centurion, big house, BMW 330, and thats from only working from 8:00am till 13:00pm 5 days a week!!!
Robin, Katie, Blue makes R120 000 plus every month,

I mean I can go on mentioning a lot of girls who make that kind of tax free cash every month that told me thats the ball park earnings.

Then on the other side you get girls like Sandy from Centurion who blows R250 000 on drugs in a period of 6 months. So nobody can dispute the fact that these poppies earn a moerse lot of cash!!! None of them have financial worries.

Charlene kind of dissapointed me with the old car she was driving (hope she upgraded by now) and she likes gifts from clients, so she definitely scores big.

There are a lot of nice poppies, but there are also a lot of bitches, e.g that famous crappy Edenvale house. As for honesty, well I agree it is almost non existent, even from a clients side. I never use my real name when visiting, which reminds me of something funny: I was visiting a poppie in Randburg and we were chatting and ESA came up, she then says about some Johan guy causing so much @!#$ etc... and I'm like damn wonder who that guy is LMAO!!!!!!

Rest my case.
habadaba
habadaba - Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile

johan200, any girl that you haven't been with?
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

Johan200,

You are so way off it's scary but think what you will I'm really not interested in correcting you.

Regards

Sally
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Sally I really don't know what kind of game you are trying to play, if you wanna create the impression for any reason that these girls don't make any money thats your business. but I can't help but wonder why, maybe let the okes feel sorry for them ans splash out even more? I talk to a lot of the poppies I've got to know over the years.

If any of the Pta okes know, remember Monique and daughter Lee (Park Street)? I mean Lee was about 19yrs old and she openly bragged that she makes R80 000 plus every month!!! she even went on to buy a Z3 for herself.

but like I said, I have no idea why you wanna create the impression that these girls are poor. Lets look at the average charge of R550 per hour, average 8 clients a day = R4400/day!! assuming a 5 day week, it comes to R88 000 a month!!. and there are poppies who book out weekends for nothing less than R5500!! My favourate wet poppie in Kempton Park charges R2500 a night, R10000 full weekend. Traditionally mid Desember and January is still times for Gauteng poppies, because of the holidays etc....

Come on Sally, get off it, you are the one way off its soooo scary. and to think that you've been in this business for so long, and I hate to think that these girls lieg to you. you can even ask your friend's wife how much she was (and continue to) pulling in.
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Sally I really don't know what kind of game you are trying to play, if you wanna create the impression for any reason that these girls don't make any money thats your business. but I can't help but wonder why, maybe let the okes feel sorry for them ans splash out even more? I talk to a lot of the poppies I've got to know over the years.

If any of the Pta okes know, remember Monique and daughter Lee (Park Street)? I mean Lee was about 19yrs old and she openly bragged that she makes R80 000 plus every month!!! she even went on to buy a Z3 for herself.

but like I said, I have no idea why you wanna create the impression that these girls are poor. Lets look at the average charge of R550 per hour, average 8 clients a day = R4400/day!! assuming a 5 day week, it comes to R88 000 a month!!. and there are poppies who book out weekends for nothing less than R5500!! My favourate wet poppie in Kempton Park charges R2500 a night, R10000 full weekend. Traditionally mid Desember and January is still times for Gauteng poppies, because of the holidays etc....

Come on Sally, get off it, you are the one way off its soooo scary. and to think that you've been in this business for so long, and I hate to think that these girls lieg to you. you can even ask your friend's wife how much she was (and continue to) pulling in.
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Jammer dat ek nou twee keer post ge-click het......
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

Ummmm WHATEVER...

Since you have your ummmm finger on the pulse so to say who am I to argue? You know it all or so you like to think so cool!
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Ja Sally Ja. Not only my finger on the pulse you know.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.