Navigation
habadaba
habadaba - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Re: www.depravity.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

Sally posted a message on the 4th stating that depravity will be updated in the next 2 days, today its the 10th, mmmmm that nearly a week with NO UPDATES
Amstel
Amstel - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

I do not think I will be one of those , but maybe as a good business decision she might decide to proof us all wrong and give us free visiting rights for a while.By the way my subs that she offered me back and I have asked her to donate to a charity have also not taken place.

Still I am sure her site can only improve and once again i think she is a nice lady.The critism against the site is not against her as a person.However one gotta satisfy the customer that puts the bread on the table.
Amstel
Gold Member
View Profile

Today is the 22nd of March 2004 - The last update on the site was 29 December .................................................. 2003 .............................................................................................................................................
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Less than 5 posts

who cares this thread should be deleted feel sorry for the people who paid for the site though ;)
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile

Zeo an idea just came to mind, how about you start you own adult site with you great web development skill and implement all you great ideas on you own site and show all of us how it should be done.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I look at smut i dont create it :p i have those contridiction in morale values type thing going on but u never know i might just do that ;)
Amstel
Gold Member
View Profile

I know I am most probably gonna get my arse kicked out of here by HSS , but eventhough a lot was said about this topic , the site ( that i have paid for to becum a member) has not been updated with any material since this debate has started. Bad service in our beloved country and industry should be hanged on a big bell.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Looking back i guess i was a bit harsh since traci made the site herself but non the less by looking at it i wouldnt pay for it. So if traci needs help with the site i suppose i can help her if she requests so.
Amstel
Gold Member
View Profile

Zeo

Please do , and once again I am not against Traci as a person - I just expect to get what I pay for and what was promised does not feature or gets posted on the site.

She has a lot of potential , but we dont see any of that on th site.
habadaba
habadaba - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile

Traci is such a nice person and a WONDERFULL @!#$, but unfortunately her site is not up to scratch. If you are promised daily updates or movies or webcams, you would expect to get it if you pay your money???? I'm not so sure if i will renew my subs on her site!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.