Navigation
durbs031
durbs031 - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-21 14:46:23

Guys I used to visit her regularly when she was in Durban. Every visit was fabulous. Have not been able to find anyone of the same quality since she moved to Jhb
Sexykate
Sexykate - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 16:32:59

Superkev thx for educating the 'punters' about diseases that can be spread through kissing, hopefully they will take note of it seeing as its coming from another punter, if I said it I wouldve probably been accused of making it up.... @ henning and gunther the two of u seem to have an intense hatred for me... Not that it bothers me... But just want to clear something up... I have no desire to impress anyone on here or to redeem myself in any way, I've said it before... I am really sorry that you had a horribly bad experience with me and it left you so traumatised that you have to vent about me every chance you get... Some advice, I'm not your cup of tea? Get over it! Move on! The constant need to trash my rep... It aint working guys...
As for me writing good reviews about myself... I maybe a lot of things but I'm not desperate to be popular on here, I don't need to be.... some of the guys that have posted good reviews have been members long before I even started advertising on
esa....so henning I suggest u think of something new if u want to pick on me... The 'bad service' and 'attitude' lines are becoming a bit old and tired like you.....
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 16:53:52
Edited: 2011-07-26 16:54:37

your bitchy disrespectful arrogant attitude is also getting tiring. If the negative reviews don't bother you so much then why do you get so defensive? they obviously do bother you.

Work on your attitude. Several punters have complained about your attitude, I am pretty sure they can't all be lying. If you can't give a proper service and you don't like this job then do yourself and everyone else a favor and find an alternate vocation.
dickalicious jon
dickalicious jon - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 18:47:28

This is getting from the sublime to the ridiculous...utter bullshit from the punters, you didn't get the experience move on, this is not the first time you had a bad experience in the industry so get over it, don't visit her again, the reality she is hot and has attitude which hot chick doesn't?

This really sucks man, whether you punt for fun and have a beautiful wife/gf at home, can get any woman you want, or possibly the guy who has to resort to this to get some action, you visited her either way and it didnt work out...move on this is getting really boring now and frankly i think you guys are finding excuses to have a go at this girl...lets face it she has had good reviews, she states what she doesn't do upfront so maybe the problem is with you?
danthemassageman
danthemassageman - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 19:34:37

Guys - Kate - Eden.. Seriously take a look at the ladies who get the MOST shit on this forum. It is always:

1. Ladies who respond. ALWAYS get shit from certain people, it starts with how bad she is, then positive reviews get attacked as being pimps.
2. ALWAYS beautiful, sexy ladies. I can list the ladies who I know well that do not contribute to the forum cause they were just so fucking fed up with the juvenile behaviour of certain people.
3. THINK. If I see somebody and they horrible, Ill say: They were not good, try and see for yourself. Who, and why, would somebody push the fucking point of how a lady sucks to the point of fucking nausea, unless they were trying to cause shit?

/end rant
R2D3
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 20:16:08

fuck...I can't beleive how many of these idiots think with their dicks. Fact is, she has had several bad reviews and comments about her attitude, all of them can't be false accusations. Get head out of your dicks and do the math.
danthemassageman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 20:23:13

Yeah, and I'm a pussy whipped punter and a pimp... Sigh... Sorry mate been there done that... Point is you protest too hard to remain trustworthy... Ill make up my own mind. Of course, assuming that it is agreeable to you?
R2D3
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 20:30:08
Edited: 2011-07-26 20:31:44

@ dickjohnlicious,
"This is getting from the sublime to the ridiculous...utter bullshit from the punters, you didn't get the experience move on, this is not the first time you had a bad experience in the industry so get over it, don't visit her again, the reality she is hot and has attitude which hot chick doesn't?"

if they don't have a good experience with her, then they have every right to mention it in the review.

"she is hot and has attitude which hot chick doesn't?"
wtf? are you registering what you are saying? is that you reason to justify her attitude? if so, then you are a fuckin idiot. Lets compare what she is doing to a consultant proving a service to a client, if the consultant has a crappy attitude and is disrespectful to the client, do you expect the client to put up with it and pay the consultant?

"This really sucks man, whether you punt for fun and have a beautiful wife/gf at home, can get any woman you want, or possibly the guy who has to resort to this to get some action, you visited her either way and it didnt work out...move on this is getting really boring now and frankly i think you guys are finding excuses to have a go at this girl...lets face it she has had good reviews, she states what she doesn't do upfront so maybe the problem is with you?"

she has had SEVERAL bad reviews, surely all can't be false allegations? the recurring theme in the bad reviews is her attitude and not what she does and does not offer.

@dammassage,
"3. THINK. If I see somebody and they horrible, Ill say: They were not good, try and see for yourself. Who, and why, would somebody push the fucking point of how a lady sucks to the point of fucking nausea, unless they were trying to cause shit?"
maybe the experience was that traumatizing to them. I find it ironic that you emphasized the word 'think', you...lol.

R2D3
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 20:42:48

@Danmassageguy, "Yeah, and I'm a pussy whipped punter and a pimp"
niether, I called you an idiot who thinks with his dick

"Sorry mate been there done that..."
Been where? done what?

"Point is you protest too hard to remain trustworthy..."
that doesn't make sense, please explain your logic or lack thereof

"Ill make up my own mind."
you would need a mind to do that

"Of course, assuming that it is agreeable to you?"
Of course not

/END my contribution to this thread
danthemassageman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 20:51:55
Edited: 2011-07-26 20:53:26

Lol, see what I mean? Now really? I know that I have fuckall better to do than troll forums. But I'm bored and at work - actually Ima writer and work from home; but the point is it really is sad to spend soooo much time proving the point of how much you did not like something?

Ima start an "I had a shitty apple from Spar thread". And then cause I really don't like apples, and I'm a banana farmer, I will spend all my energy defending my point.

That would be sad; but not as sad as some of us on this forum....

I mean seriously - how much time does it take to quote all that shit, and do you REALLY care what my reply is? www.kalahari.co.za. Go there and get a book. Or a DVD. You clearly have way too much time on your hands bud :D

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.