Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review: Laila
Re: Review: Laila
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-01-10 13:08:58

@andrew007

Take it easy dude. You're starting to sound like this chicks pimp.

For the last time, I got the massage, bj and full house from this chick but didn't get the service as you would with an Andrea or Tyla or Fallon or Mandy. If you've experienced these ladies you'll know what I'm talking about. That fact that Laila is hot, which she most definitely is, does not excuse her half hearted service. Thats all I was trying to say.

If my comments and those of punters who agree with me result in her improving her service, I'll be first in line to book that near perfect package.

Superspy

Btw, I did that review on another thread about 6 months ago. Have a look.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review: Laila
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-01-10 13:29:42

@game

Cold fish. You dead on the money there bud!
gemini5
gemini5 - Re: Review: Laila
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-10 16:23:02

Spy, thanks for all the details bro. I shall add it to my secret harddrive....

Andrew, go have a cold shower ! This forum provides an incredible service to all punters. Please don't make it bad !
Nomadsoul
Nomadsoul - Re: Review: Laila
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-10 18:57:29
Edited: 2011-05-14 16:04:09

Post removed
Sexykate
Sexykate - Re: Review: Laila
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-10 19:55:16

@andrew, I commend you for taking the time to respond to some of these 'vents' about laila, you obvoiusly are a very intelligent fair and one of the few REAL men left.
However I would like to point out that the moronic idiots that dnt seem to get the point, probably have no lives to start with and are really bitter about paying for sex.. Anyway, andrew what's your stats (I would like to get to knw you) I'm eva (coloured, slim, petite frm pta)
heelcrazy
heelcrazy - Re: Review: Laila
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-11 06:47:51

Sexykate, PLEASE contact me at [email protected] You are exactly what I have been looking for for a long time.
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: Review: Laila
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-11 14:34:04

Good afternoon to all horny Punters. So I've read all threads about this wg and thought I will give her a call just to get a feeling of what she could be like. Did so and liked what I've heard so made a booking for the afternoon. Got there and yes, she's one beautiful babe. She was very friendly. We went to the bedroom and she offered something to drink...ice cold berryjuice it was.
We got undressed and she gave me a backrub. During this we had a very nice conversation and laughed alot. Then asked me to turn on my back, slipped on the rubber and blew me for about 5 minutes. Got on top of me and ride me very gentle and nicely for about 10 minutes. Changed to missionary and fucked her slowly while looking and touching her beautiful breasts. She made soft moaning sounds. I asked her what she likes and replied that doggy style's her favourite position so we changed. As I fucked her in this position she started moaning harder and I could feel she loved it because when I stopped fucking her she went on fucking my shaft. I stood still and she kept on ramming me while I looked at her firm ass. I could not hold my load anymore so I turned her to missionary, fucked her hard and cummed...
After showering ect she asked me if I liked fucking her and if there's anything she can change to give better service? I said that by keeping the safety factor in mind I don't want her to change anything.

If you are looking for kissing, fingering, muffing and owo (gfe) don't go to Laila because safety is priority with her but if you are looking for a hot, sexy and CLEAN girl to fuck, Laila's an option.

Guys, she's not so bad...

Game
Game - Re: Review: Laila
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-11 16:34:52

Camel, if you're telling the truth, then she definitely took note of the bad reviews and attempting to improve. I say give her a chance but if she is up to her old habits again the guys must expose her here. Once was enough for me and I wont risk it again.
andrew007
andrew007 - Re:
Re:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-11 17:10:08

@dickalicious jon
Oh No it wasnt pointless...Lol!! SexyKate assured me of that!

CameltoeLover eventually u arrive to balance out things a bit!? My visit to Laila (or Kimmy as she was known in Durban) goes back very far and would not be constructive to add here.
Nice little conundrum we have now with Camels positive review indeed!? I have a suspicion it wont be the last of the good reviews on Laila......

Anyway back to business...cough...SexyKate...mail me at
[email protected] and...its urgent!!! lol

@jsnake
Good review on Jade. In my mind she is a stunner! and very professional with a high work ethic. Pity u didnt click with her.
Nomadsoul
Nomadsoul - Re: Review: Laila
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-11 18:58:59
Edited: 2011-05-14 16:04:25

Post removed

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.