Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: July 22 social ..planning ahead;)
Re: July 22 social ..planning ahead;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-07 15:30:59

Well BP.. let's see what date Peterb announces and I will source info regarding group travel to GP from CPT and let's see if we can get a few to commit and pay to secure that package deal for travel to the social.

Maybe we can arrange flight so we can arrange with peterb ana Pablo's( if hosting there again) for transport straight from airport to social)
Boerepompie
Boerepompie - Re: July 22 social ..planning ahead;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 410
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 16:27:31

On 2022-03-07 15:30:59 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Well BP.. let's see what date Peterb announces and I will source info regarding group travel to GP from CPT and let's see if we can get a few to commit and pay to secure that package deal for travel to the social.

Maybe we can arrange flight so we can arrange with peterb ana Pablo's( if hosting there again) for transport straight from airport to social)

If you don't mind sitting in back of plane we can sit together and start mini social mid air.
peterb
peterb - Re: July 22 social ..planning ahead;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 773
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 16:36:01

Hi

Look at my post

Ok so Nic and Martin (Pablos) will host as it is very central and they over cater by a mile

The ladies that arrive are all gorgeous

Peter

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.