cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 12:51:46

On 2022-01-28 11:34:11 tim2sa said:
There is one venue in the west of Jhb that I am dying to visit. They have some absolutely gorgeous women there. When I called to find out about rates and services I was told some of the ladies do FH but all extras are discussed in the room.

Same experience, and also the reason why I am very reluctant to drive out West
cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 12:52:41

On 2022-01-28 12:42:40 Ms Le Roux said:
I'm no MG, but my fees are stated on my whatsapp so basically all you need to do is ask what services are available, I have no hidden costs whatsoever. The fees I give is the fees you pay

Kisses
Ms Le Roux

I also like that you have a rate card in your PG :)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6643
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 12:54:37
Edited: 2022-01-28 12:55:43

The ladies are doing so cos it has paid off. If it didn't pay off they wouldn't keep doing it. So if guys stop supporting this kind of thing, they will be upfront and clear as to what and how much the extras are.
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 13:14:55

Yeah I hate this. Why do ladies list under massage if they do FH?

And why are guys paying R800 for the massage and then another R2000 for the FH when you can get both from an incredible FH WG without having to pay extra?

Don't understand the system at all lol. If I got a MG its for that experience.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1123
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 13:23:13

On 2022-01-28 09:12:14 Littlerascal said:
I've been searching for new massage ladies to visit, but these extra that can only be discussed in the room is a new one for me.

I like to prepare well in advance to ensure that I have sufficient funds for a booking because I don't like carrying cash with me. But this strategy forces one to withdraw large amounts of money in case the extras come at a hefty price.

Exactly.

This happened when I called a venue recently, I was told only certain girls offered extras and that I would need to come through and the girls would do a line up and I could ask them then?
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 13:26:42

On 2022-01-28 12:52:41 cremesoda said:
On 2022-01-28 12:42:40 Ms Le Roux said: I'm no MG, but my fees are stated on my whatsapp so basically all you need to do is ask what services are available, I have no hidden costs whatsoever. The fees I give is the fees you pay

Kisses
Ms Le Roux

I also like that you have a rate card in your PG :)

Oh yes I almost forgot about that one ;)
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1844
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 13:52:45
Edited: 2022-01-28 14:03:38

On 2022-01-28 13:14:55 youngbuck said:

And why are guys paying R800 for the massage and then another R2000 for the FH when you can get both from an incredible FH WG without having to pay extra?

Reason why we still list under massage, is that our service is predominantly massage and then FH as an extra. Lol although some sessions end up with no massage, that doesn't normally happen.

And BTW... my 60min massage with FH included, is not even half of the price that you mentioned.... can't see how ladies can charge that #shockedemoji
FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 13:53:14

Irony is these venues with these MG's all state NO ORAL OR FH.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1999
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 13:58:51

On 2022-01-28 13:14:55 youngbuck said:

I understand that some MG that allow FH advertice under mesages. Their partner know what thei doing but not that they allow FH.
The problem with that is, do you ask MG if she allow FH and she dont, she think you try to force her into something because she under mesages only. But the same if you see a lady you realy like to meet, but you pass because its under messages and maybe she does allow FH. As they say, its a catch 50/50.

But for those to tell me it will be discuss in the room, I give a miss. I rather go to a venue that says R... for mesage booking and R600 extras that you pay in the room to lady if you want extra.
Then you know what you are gonna pay.
Be - Sensual
Be - Sensual - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 14:17:14

At Be-Sensual we give the rates for the massage services and the extras over the phone when a client calls to inquire or even via Whatsapp.

We have a fixed rate for our massages and our extras across the board for all the ladies. This is to ensure that a client is booking a specific lady at our venue based on the service she delivers and not just because she is cheaper than the other ladies.

Should a client ask for a special service which is not part of our standard structure and extras I will happily hand the phone to the lady that does offer that particular service and the rates can be discussed directly with her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.