Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Any female punters out there
Re: Any female punters out there
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-17 14:19:04

On 2022-01-17 12:40:54 Kooni said:
On 2022-01-17 10:01:08 Le Belle said: On 2022-01-16 15:49:40 JayDeeGee said: I used to see straight male ads on here. Maybe they should enlighten us on whether they have been lucky to get clients. I think chics can just get laid if they really want some dick so they really dont have to "pay for it".

Those Male friends she hangs with, the colleagues from graft she is stuck to like glue, EXes, their GP, that buff gym trainer,m and that reliable DIY dude she calls but never pays etc.

Alot don't advertise longer than a month. There isn't a sustainable market for it in my experience.

XoXo

There are actually quite a big market for it.

Have listen to guys talking on a radio show about it some time back. Ladies in general are a lot more discreet about it, but get the same urges as us men that need to be satisfied from time to time.

If there was a big market for it, wouldn't there be more male advertisers? I think someone discussing it on the radio isn't as reliable as the lack of numbers/success on this site when it comes to male advertisers that only see women.

Happy to be wrong and keep the dream alive for gents and ladies alike ;)
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Any female punters out there
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 600
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-17 14:32:19

@SS that will be the ultimate. However i will even pay for this fantasy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Any female punters out there
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-17 15:35:42

I travel for work (globally too) and notice women also travelling for work go straight to their rooms whereas guys at times do wander off (seen okes on here asking for pointers to SPs in areas they would be travelling to).

I doubt ladies travelling for work would find any gents easily (have never even seen male streetwalkers).

Some towns/countries are dry even on for female SPs, imagine hunting for gents. The ladies who get some playing away from base would already know a guy in that town/country upfront to rent a cock for the duration of their stay.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.