Navigation
2old2
2old2 - Re: When to pay
Re: When to pay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-01 12:12:02

I prefer to pay upfront! Get the business out of the way, so I am truly paying for her time and not the service. Part of the reason I dislike "extras" and a la Carte menus. I far prefer a lady who has a set fee and is clear what is and is not included in the fee.

Been embarrassed a few times when post-orgasm, blood not yet back in the big head - I left without paying!

For first visits I may tip after if great service - or more often return and pay more than the asking rate. Repeat visits - I usually pay what I think the session is worth (from past experience). Have not had a bad experience in many years - based on being selective on SP choices and mainly frequenting regulars.

Very few ladies seem to count the money upfront.

Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: When to pay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-01 12:26:33

On 2022-01-01 12:12:02 2old2 said:
I prefer to pay upfront! Get the business out of the way, so I am truly paying for her time and not the service. Part of the reason I dislike "extras" and a la Carte menus. I far prefer a lady who has a set fee and is clear what is and is not included in the fee.

Been embarrassed a few times when post-orgasm, blood not yet back in the big head - I left without paying!

For first visits I may tip after if great service - or more often return and pay more than the asking rate. Repeat visits - I usually pay what I think the session is worth (from past experience). Have not had a bad experience in many years - based on being selective on SP choices and mainly frequenting regulars.

Very few ladies seem to count the money upfront.

Now this sounds like the perfect mindset when it comes to paying *wink
Vrik
Vrik - Re: When to pay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1373
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-01 12:27:36
Edited: 2022-01-01 12:33:19

I prefer also to get the paperwork over and done with...

...But i have learnt over the years. If you go to a SP without a few good reviews, rather pay at the end... On a few occasions the hour booking barely last 20mins. On such occasion, i request if payment for 30min would be fine. Most of the time, that is fine. If she insists on hour payment, i do pay for hour and leave to absolutely never return.

On return visits, i always put down the money the moment i start undressing. Because i know i will have a good time.
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: When to pay
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-01 12:39:26

I am happy to pay upfront, but asking all of my questions before I book. Absolutely hate it when a mg starts loading on here exorbitant extras.
mantovani
mantovani - Re: When to pay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-01 13:33:30

Being a shoe lover, I used to at the end kneel al the lady's foot, remove her shoe slightly and put the money in her shoe under her foot, at the back under her heel, and then put the shoe back on,then when she walks me out I know she is stepping on the money, and I like that bit also

But that is just me, would say first time upfront but when you become a regular when there is a little trust at the end is fine also
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: When to pay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-01 14:39:57

You registered IN 2017 AND U ONLY ASKING THIS NOW...
LOL
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: When to pay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-01 14:40:34

Enough with your games...
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: When to pay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-01 14:41:32

Up front, just like at home.
jimv
jimv - Re: When to pay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-01 18:02:00
Edited: 2022-01-01 18:06:23

On 2021-12-31 22:19:19 Johnboi said:
I guess there is a risk with this. I paid the lady once upfront and 5 minutes into the booking she said that she can't offer what we originally agreed on said that I can leave and that she will refund me. I settled to leave but she refused to refund me. I threatened to call ESA so she took my phone threw it and broke it. I walked away to prevent further drama.So as much as I will like to respect a WG request for upfront payment. I just don't trust any of them anymore. That is why I prefer to go to venues now.

This is absolute shocking! Hope you reported her and posted a review!

I 100% agree with you - after some misses I've decided that venues are the only way to go for me too. Once I've found a venue that works I tend to stick to it. Punting time is very hard to come by for me so I try to minimize risk as far as possible.

In this case, I pay the venue first, and then for the lady's extras I don't mind paying her before or after. With ladies I have a rapport with we usually get down to business almost immediately, so in those cases I will pay after, usually with tip.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: When to pay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12226
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-01 18:34:16

Doesn't really matters, as the lady wish .. most I have visited were paid afterwards ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.