Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Has this ever happened to you
Re: Has this ever happened to you
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 07:16:07

On 2018-09-12 18:42:40 Lady Sade said:
On 2018-09-12 16:07:01 Tommy_boy007 said: Out of interest, how many ladies accept crypto currencies as payment?

To be honest, I only accept S.A. rands. I have been paid in dollars before, but then it is filling out forms, going through the whole process of registering yourself. Waiting in ques.

That is my personal opinion.

Maybe other ladies think differently.

To the gent that had a problem at the bank. I take my hat off to you for being such a gent!

Lady Sade

I have a connection that exchanges dollars to the exact value no questions asked and no paperwork. It's literally a case of swop the cash then I am out ;)
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Has this ever happened to you
Re: Has this ever happened to you
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 07:19:58

On 2018-09-12 14:50:51 J_69 said:
FNB offers cardless services as well if u have app on your fone. So there u have it sir, many ways to ensure u don't miss out on any oysters

Most ladies don't except Ewallet eft or foreign currencies or any other form other than cash. To these ladies I am grateful it fills my bank accounts ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.