Navigation
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Do you remember your dreams?
Re: Do you remember your dreams?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 07:22:54

Dreams and the amazing journeys our spirits take, is a very fascinating thing!

I believe our dreams are there to help us release negativity, escape into magical realms and sometimes meet departed loved ones for much needed comfort.
We have many different types of dreams like release dreams; wish dreams; prophetic dreams; astral travelling, etc.

I love my dreams and dissecting them as it gives me insights into my subconscious mind, where our passive memories reside.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Do you remember your dreams?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:56:00

On 2018-09-27 14:38:55 JustJay11 said:
On 2018-09-27 13:16:29 Kimmylee said: I'm intrigued! Does anyone usually remember what they dreamt about?

75% of the time I do remember...lol

The rest gets lost in the clouds.

Most of them I don't remember, but whenever I have dreams about ex-girlfriends and stuff, they are soooooo vivid, they haunt me for weeks. On Monday night I had a really traumatic ex-girlfriend dream. Woke up in a panic and couldn't get back to sleep.

Damn you needed a naked woman next to you to tackle that panic attack....lol

Ex from hell....hehehehehe?
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:56:53

On 2018-09-27 14:39:08 paul2 said:
Can never remember dreams

Classic....bwahahaha!
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 12:01:46

On 2018-09-27 14:49:45 Radiant Robyn said:
I believe there is meaning in dreams.... I often have lucid dreams, where I know I am dreaming.... it's the best! Mostly I start flying in my dreams.... such fun at doe doe time xoxo

I get those lucid dreams too hey, I fly all the time no wonder my fairy wings grow bigger and bigger cause I turn to fly higher and higher....*facepalm*

On 2018-09-27 14:51:28 Crystal said:
I have dreams almost every night,and I remember them in detail...

Sometimes I don't even tell anyone about them coz they just don't make sense to me either. LOL

Senseless he......lol!

On 2018-09-27 15:26:39 Ziske said:
@Kimmylee there are times I do question it lol other times I'm like "what the hell, it is only a dream"

Wow.... though I can never ignore the one's where I can feel myself laughing in the middle of a dream.....lol
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 12:05:54

On 2018-09-27 16:24:11 tony b bop said:
Got a little PTSD and have two regular reoccurring ones. Don't know why my brain insists on replaying the damned things I can tell you every step of them when I'm awake. Sure don't need them when I'm asleep any more.

Other than that I tend to remember dreams if something very emotional is going on, Death, love, birth of a child that kind of thing.

Now those dreams are the scariest ones I tell you. Don't you think that those repeat dreams are trying to tell you something possibly about yourself? Just curious.

On 2018-09-27 21:52:33 Fire said:
I dream EVERY NIGHT, dreams are ALWAYS vivid, but can normally only remember some that has a strong emotional connection to it. For me to sleep straight through without dreaming, a tranquilizer is required.

Classic....lmao. The power of the tranquilizers.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Do you remember your dreams?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-28 12:09:44
Edited: 2018-09-28 12:19:27

Deleted post
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 12:11:33

On 2018-09-28 07:22:54 Claudia Gentlemens Delight said:
Dreams and the amazing journeys our spirits take, is a very fascinating thing!

I believe our dreams are there to help us release negativity, escape into magical realms and sometimes meet departed loved ones for much needed comfort.
We have many different types of dreams like release dreams; wish dreams; prophetic dreams; astral travelling, etc.

I love my dreams and dissecting them as it gives me insights into my subconscious mind, where our passive memories reside.

Claudia it's funny enough now that you mentioned astral travelling dreams. Too many a time I've had time travelling dreams and some took me right into the past though I've never physically been there in that era but found myself amongst the mass that lived in those times. It was as if I had to correct a past error in the spirit realm somehow.

I still think about it the present.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Do you remember your dreams?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5554
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 12:34:28

Today i dreamed having MMF session this one guy was a great fucker,he fucked the other guy so good.and I was busy sucking his dick when he gets pounded.mmmmmmmm do you guys think my dream will come to pass

And I also dreamed having an orgy in the bus at night with lights on,people could see us but we didn't care less.hahahaha i bless my dreams
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Do you remember your dreams?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 12:54:12

On 2018-09-28 12:11:33 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-09-28 07:22:54 Claudia Gentlemens Delight said:
Claudia it's funny enough now that you mentioned astral travelling dreams. Too many a time I've had time travelling dreams and some took me right into the past though I've never physically been there in that era but found myself amongst the mass that lived in those times. It was as if I had to correct a past error in the spirit realm somehow.

I still think about it the present.

Now, how beautiful is that!
You're actually given an opportunity to correct that 'past' in this lifetime...

The spiritual realm does not have Past, Present or Future.
Hugs,
Clau
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: Do you remember your dreams?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 18:35:42

I lucid dream all the time

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.