Burfi
Burfi - Re: What would be the best way
Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 535
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 16:52:55

On 2018-10-24 13:37:47 Sandon said:
Poor guy. He must have been rejected outside and was hoping to find some comfort n the industry. I plea for him. Just give him the best service you give and make him happy. Somebody will fix the gap he opened.

Boss, a punter dealing with rejection or loneliness issues isn't the ladies' problem.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 536
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 16:56:32
Edited: 2018-10-24 16:56:51

And besides my incident I related above, only twice I pitched up at a lady's place and they miraculously went from FH to "Massage Only".

Also only twice in my about 12 years of punting WGs laughed at my tiny dick.
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 17:04:59

"I guess my question to the punters would be.... how would you prefer the matter to be handled if a wg doesn't want to see you?"

"I hope you will understand but I would rather you did not visit me again. You have been a gentleman and have not abused our encounters but I have my own reasons that are quite personal to me. I hope you understand."

Short, polite but firm and to the point.

You are lucky in that you have been around for ages so if there are any potential backfires your prior reputation will be enough to handle it.
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 17:18:10

[QUOTE;1522283;tony b bop]

I agree with Tony.
If that does not work then just tell him to take a long walk of a short cliff.
Shame man the guy digs you.

jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: What would be the best way
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1597
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 18:28:01

There is no right or wrong way to do it. Do what you are most comfortable with.
2old2
2old2 - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 18:55:43
Edited: 2018-10-24 18:56:04

I would prefer honesty and tony b gave you a nice script to start with.

Don't leave the guy hanging, just say it gently and soon and hopefully he moves on.

Don't let him get clingy and turn into a stalker.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would be the best way
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-24 19:21:59

Honesty is obviously the correct way here, but in this purple world honesty is not actually a trait that is abounding here.

I am with Burfi here, rather tell me and let's not waste time.

I use you to dump excess semen, so plenty others around if you don't want to see me. It is only money at the end of the day.

Also had a "lady" that was wasting my time, although in hindsight it was probably that she realised that she squeezed the last drops of moolla from me. Too busy and always some or other crises. Took me two weeks to realise she is fucking with me.

Just ghosted away and deleted her private number. Never made contact again, and found out afterwards she is a really bad apple. Actually a good thing I am rid of her.

Long story, but honesty is the best.
Dstvoke
Dstvoke - Re: What would be the best way
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 20:12:12

@Nadia, I'm sure all your clients that is reading this post will be a little nervous now , thinking that it might be one of them that will not be able to make an appointment with you again.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 306
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 20:25:34

I dunno.... After one booking he is probably not at "Level: Stalker" yet. Just tell him the truth. Sure he'll understand. You might find your favourite rose bushes ripped out of the ground "inexplicably" the next day...or shit like that. But thats about the worst I think.
Sia
Sia - Re: What would be the best way
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-24 20:52:47

This is very difficult to deal with.i told one of my regular,i can't see him anymore. The reason i said that.he was trying to get free beez.i don't do that.he said i use to bring u food n take u out to dinner.now u think u better. I will show u.i laugh out loud.He was pissed him off.he knew a little bit about my life.biggest mistake of my life.he post a ugly comment all lies.he even mantion my son,wrote my really name on the comment.a day later someone close to the family ask me,he ask me about my surname .he said u n zukiswa are related.zukiswa not a really name.as i can't really put her name here.i deny it.i made sure he doesn't suspect a thing about me. we got something in our body that is a mark,for our family.i really hate it.bt i can't do nothing about it.as for the client.i still get ugly emails even now.he changed emails n names every time.he calls me anytime.i ask esa to remove the comment,it was too late.the guy who ask me about zukiswa n surname he is my brother inlaw.bt not in my home,relatives relative's who is from another country .its not easy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.