Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Re: Thinking About Relocating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6066
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 21:15:18

On 2018-11-27 11:31:44 Blades said:
I don't know how business is in that area for SP's, but if I could relocate to any area in SA it would be the Garden Route.

It is a tourist haven, both for locals and international travellers and many towns are fairly close to each other.

I know some people there and they tell me that the economy is actually picking up there with businesses not doing bad this year and salaries increasing, but that is just braai talk, I don't have facts or stats.

I also heard from a financial planner friend of mine that a lot of people in SA retire early and move there, but in most of the cases it doesn't turn out too well for the retirees there as they are forced to take minimum wage jobs when their pensions run out. Point is there may be a lot of horny guys in their late 50's who are busy blowing their pensions.

Thank you for the advice i will definitely keep it in mind when deciding ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6067
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 21:27:40

On 2018-11-27 12:30:12 johnop600 said:
whats wrong with some ppl? if u dont like what the lady is saying ignore her post and her if you so feel. its your right. But saying nonsense to try make her feel anything less that good is a waste of your and her time and energy.

Thank you for that.

To SilverWolf thanks you sir for brighten my day this morning after the attack on the twins lol thanks you for the words of kindness and wisdom :) the world needs more people like you :)

# blowing kisses because if know if i deliver it personally.... :)

Then to my last client this evening Thank you your question with regard to this matter that question has brought some profound thoughts to mind thank for that :)

PSSSST I am still smiling

jotopper
jotopper - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 22:38:29

You need somewhere beautiful and peaceful...Just like your soul
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6074
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 06:33:16

Thank you I know where my soul is at peace ;) Thank you for that special man :)
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 673
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 10:14:02

On 2018-11-27 08:12:19 Arhwen said:
On 2018-11-27 07:05:33 mojompower said: Not sure how well you know this Goddess but she is certainly one of the most sincere people out there.
Her coast 2 coast was an example of this, going far and beyond to meet clients expectations.
She has managed to deliver consistent high level of service through many years.
Over the hill?? No way.
The best is still coming as every sessions supercedes the last.
You are a jhb gal so just stay your sexy ass here and lets make more memories.

Thank you sexy man for your kind words you and i have made many years worth of memories since my days in Sandton :)

It would make sense to stay in JHB as my family and majority of my regulars are from there.

However I am at a stage in my life where i need a change of scenery as alot has been happening in my personal life.

My daughter leaving home me becoming a grandmother etc....

Maybe a change of scenery closeby in a different area might not be a bad idea at all.

Wow lots has happened since our last meeting. Catch up session due now. See u soon #hottest Gran in the land.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:46:36

On 2018-11-27 12:30:12 johnop600 said:
whats wrong with some ppl? if u dont like what the lady is saying ignore her post and her if you so feel. its your right. But saying nonsense to try make her feel anything less that good is a waste of your and her time and energy.

They can't ignore because there are dying for a ladies attention,So they'll post kak to get that attention.silly fuckers I must say
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6077
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:58:10

On 2018-11-28 10:14:02 mojompower said:
On 2018-11-27 08:12:19 Arhwen said: On 2018-11-27 07:05:33 mojompower said: Not sure how well you know this Goddess but she is certainly one of the most sincere people out there.
Her coast 2 coast was an example of this, going far and beyond to meet clients expectations.
She has managed to deliver consistent high level of service through many years.
Over the hill?? No way.
The best is still coming as every sessions supercedes the last.
You are a jhb gal so just stay your sexy ass here and lets make more memories.

Thank you sexy man for your kind words you and i have made many years worth of memories since my days in Sandton :)

It would make sense to stay in JHB as my family and majority of my regulars are from there.

However I am at a stage in my life where i need a change of scenery as alot has been happening in my personal life.

My daughter leaving home me becoming a grandmother etc....

Maybe a change of scenery closeby in a different area might not be a bad idea at all.

Wow lots has happened since our last meeting. Catch up session due now. See u soon #hottest Gran in the land.

Alot has happened since our last encounter.

You know what they say there is always room for growth ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6078
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:59:04

On 2018-11-28 18:46:36 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-11-27 12:30:12 johnop600 said: whats wrong with some ppl? if u dont like what the lady is saying ignore her post and her if you so feel. its your right. But saying nonsense to try make her feel anything less that good is a waste of your and her time and energy.

They can't ignore because there are dying for a ladies attention,So they'll post kak to get that attention.silly fuckers I must say

I guess for some negative attention is better than none ;)
Carailho
Carailho - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 435
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:00:45

Come move next door to me.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6079
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:04:16

Carailho maybe I should just relocate to your pocket just so i can tickle yiur balls when you cant play.

Coming trust me its tempting ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.