Wish you were here in Durban, I'd book in a heartbeat
incognito
incognito - Re: Do you take the chance
Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 09:37:58

Footlover.. I think you need to man up. If anything had to had happen,take responsibility for your children. The fact that you are stalking your ex like this is rather pathetic. She is free to do what she wants with her life. As much as you are trying to destroy her... If you are one to physically abuse your ex.. you a low life and no wonder she left you. Good riddance. You just seem to can't accept she left you. Leave her and let her be.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Do you take the chance
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1743
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 09:40:52

Good morning

Footlover69 has been banned from ESA

Ashley kindly give me a call, I called you but no answer.
I am in the office till 5pm today and if not today on Monday Ill be in the office from 8am.

Kind regards
Antionette
ESA support
Fiona @ Jackie"s Place
Fiona @ Jackie"s Place - Re: Do you take the chance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 389
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 11:36:58
Edited: 2019-01-12 11:37:49

Hey guy, trying to dig a hole for someone else? Brother, you're gonna be falling hard in that same hole. Your slander just shows your maturity (lack thereof) to handle personal stuff. Grow balls and come to terms with the fact that she does not want your lazy arse no more.
Pref
Pref - Re: Do you take the chance
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 16:49:57

Always sad to see someone willing to jeopardize their family just to get back at their ex's.

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Do you take the chance
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 797
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 17:27:49

On 2019-01-12 02:30:15 Footlover69 said:
The hole idea was to make her aware of how dangerous it is to have sex without a condom and make guys that book with her aware and where a condom because she isn't going to until she gets HIV and die then my kids are without a mother. My only fualt is that I love a woman that dont care about anybody or anything for the 3 time in a years time she has left me and her kids to go off with a stange man that she met on here to go and have unprotected sex and will probably come back in a day or two and be sorry but it is Al my fault some how. She is going to die from HIV you can only go on for so long and then your luck runs out. So all guys on here go for it but sooner or later your luck will run out.

You are scum, shut the f... up
myself
myself - Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 23:10:20

I think your friend must get help, this is called obsessive behaviour disorder
Ashley
Ashley - Re: Do you take the chance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 285
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 23:41:59

On 2019-01-12 01:34:52 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Does she force them to have sex without??when will men take responsibilities and stop blaming women on every bad thing happening around them??
Why did your so called friend agreed in such thing??Was perhaps pointing a gun at him??

You guys think for yourselves as adults,we all know unprotected sex is dangerous.

I'm sure they had agreed to do so,or else your friend would have walked away.

It's his life he is responsible for his own life.now you are calling names,that could affect all the Ashleys

Thank you baby girl! Footlover and funlongfun is the same guy. He told me that he has more profiles on here and will keep creating new ones when he gets banned. I don't even do fullhouse, it is his nature to verbally abuse people to make him look better. Pathetic, yesterday he told my three year old daughter to not to speak to Mommy because she is a whore infront of a lot of people while in SPAR!
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Do you take the chance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 23:59:16

On 2019-01-12 23:10:20 myself said:
I think your friend must get help, this is called obsessive behaviour disorder

Very dangerous disorder,such people go out of their way to harm one and they never rest till their mission is accomplished as it's difficult for them to accept that they have lost the person they once regarded as their "puppet"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.