Was there a winner?
gallantguy2013
gallantguy2013 - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 09:56:09

I would just love to use that promised duct tape to restrain you on your massage plinth in your basement so you can't resist and I have my way and massage that beautiful painted body until you gush all over us .... and then start again.......
Jenna
Jenna - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 10:54:36

Wow.. Lovely, seductive and original fantasies.
I will announce the winner on Saturday morning so get those little brains thinking.
XXX
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 11:00:48

Can we give more than one?
Jenna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 11:08:19

On 2019-01-16 11:00:48 EvilAngel said:
Can we give more than one?

Definatley.. Little brains don't stop at one. Hehe
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 600
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 11:40:58

Some of my fantasies are uuummm..."different". Probably cant post it here...
jasimo
jasimo - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 703
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 16:31:54

Mmm I am planning on making this a reality: A bit of a role play...

Jenna all dressed up business like with beautiful lingerie, stockings, high heels. She is an estate agent that has a buyer lined up for a house in my street and is trying to coax me into selling the house. I am somewhat reluctant but agrees that she can view the house and talk to me.....she then starts to seduce me and convinces me that allowing her to sell the property will have some benefits that I could not refuse....
Licorice
Licorice - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 18:44:00

Oh my word. Where have you been all my life? A work of art!
Jenna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 383
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 18:59:33

A lot of fantasies I would love to act out!!! Pls don't stop guys.
Saturday the winner will be announced so next week he can come claim his prize
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 19:01:04

I recline comfortably in the high wing-backed lounge chair in the warm hotel room. Through the window the sky is clear and crisp, and it's deep blue is distinctly chilly. The hard blue reminds me of scornful eyes.

A faraway tiny silver jet airliner crawls slowly through the azure.

"Where do you go to my Lovely,
when your alone in your bed?"

I hum the words softly to myself.

A soft tap at the door and it opens.The click of the lock and then footsteps.

As per my instruction, Jenna is in her school uniform. Neat and clean and tidy. Her long blonde hair is tied back with a piece of yellow ribbon and her skin is freshly scrubbed and shiny. Dark blue skirt, pleated at the side, hem high above the knees...a little too short perhaps? Blue cardigan over a fresh white blouse. School tie with a chevron pattern, white ankle socks with a double blue ring around their top and a pair of those black school shoes with the small silver buckle. Shiny ear rings and a simple bangle around her wrist.

The cardigan seems a little tight and her full breasts strain against it as if yearning for their freedom.

Like kids waiting for the bell to ring.

Jenna moves over and leans down to kiss me on my mouth. Peppermint breath. Clean soapy smell. Her hand brushes nonchalantly across the bulge in my jeans. Jenna knows all too well the effect she has on me.

"Are you wearing those panties I asked you to wear Beautiful Girl?"

"You'll have to find out for yourself Mr Blue".

She unbuttons the cardigan and pulls it off down her arms. The short blue skirt rides higher and her breasts thrust against the white blouse. She is braless, and I can just see the outline of her marshmallow pink nipples through the thin white material. The red and blue school tie remains in place, hugs the deep cleft between her breast and heads south almost to her belly button

As if signposting the directions to ecstasy.

She opens the small shoulder bag she carries with her. I half expect to see a cling wrapped pack of sandwiches, an apple and a bottle of Oros, but she pulls out a chain of condoms. Jenna is always fully prepared.

I tie the blindfold over her eyes and lower her gently on to the bed.

"I have the long soft ropes, Beautiful Girl"

I loosen the School tie, reach up and strap her left wrist with it to the vertical of the headboard.I tie her right arm with a rope and then kneel down and bind her ankles with two more. The ropes reach to the feet of the bed, and Jenna now lies spread-eagled before me like an offering on a worship pyre. Her breathing is ragged, and her skin is hot and her breasts thrust against the white blouse.

I casually unbutton the blouse, slowly, button by button. It is like unwrapping a particularly exquisite and cherished gift. As every inch of her sleek smooth skin is bared I kiss and nibble and nuzzle it.

There is no rush.

I tongue her left nipple. I bite it hard. Jenna whimpers and pulls against her bonds and attempts to lift her knees. The nipple curdles and retreats and then swells and grows and lengthens as a I kiss and nibble and tongue it gently. Over and over.

There is no rush.

I am knelt between her spread thighs and I explore the soft hot flesh of each leg above the knees and trace it with my tongue up to the very edge of the short blue school skirt. She flinches with each kiss and nibble and lick and gentle bite. Her left inner thigh and then her right. Her breathing is heavy and her breasts rise and fall and her skin is goosebumps and she strains against her bonds and her low mews are an erotic soundtrack.

Push the skirt slowly upwards, millimeter by tiny millimeter until I reach the rim of a very tight pair of white cotton boyshort panties. Lift her slightly from the bed and roll the skirt up and around her waist.

The panties are tight and the swollen lips of her vulva are clearly outlined in the thin damp material, and it rucks up into the deep verical cleft. One fat lip slightly more engorged than the other and the hot damp muskiness draws me ever closer.

I dip my tongue into the crotch of her hot wet panties.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.