Massage By Yvonne
Massage By Yvonne - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-14 05:56:19
Edited: 2019-05-14 05:57:35

It all depends on the lady, her attitude, what she is offering and her body. From 50 our body changes. We go through menopause. We have hot flushes. We sometimes lose the sensation or that urge to have sex. Massage ladies can still offer massages till 70 (if arthritis does not set in first).

Offering full house at age 60 or 70 is a bit over the top. At that age, i would want to sit with my daughter and grand children, not waiting for a young punk who might not even show up for the booking.

At 60 or 70, if a woman has not had hysterectomy, she might still feel the sensation of sex. If not, its time to call it a day.

Just my humble $2 opinion....I'm an old crow at 45 with aching bones and shit! LOL.
Meg
Meg - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-14 07:16:18

Define old...
The majority of my clients are my age.
I still have a lot to offer when I do give it.

It's not like I'm standing with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!
But NO I wouldn't want to do this at that age.
For me having this job and no new opportunities in the lovely south Africa...our future looks bleak.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2632
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-14 08:49:43

I only started 3 and a half years ago... so I personally feel I still have 10 years to go... Not my dream but reality... If this is what I need to do to survive, then be so it... I still got the oemf... and I offer a good service... No reason why I should stop.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.