Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-02 11:57:41

Run...Forrest...Run
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 707
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 12:15:44
Edited: 2012-08-02 12:16:41

Well u know what u did now no need for the mafia no need to run.if the baby is ur then one simple solution u need to take responsibility lookk after that child n see that he has a good life.weather it was a wg or any other lady y do u shag with out a condom.u big enough to know what will happen hey good luck dude.
asslapper
asslapper - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 12:22:27

time to get a new punting phone ??
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 12:56:51

Well that explains all the Preggy w.g's running around here don't it! Personally (having only heard your end of the story) I have my doubts as to how true it is that she is only interested in money as any mother to be would be worried about the finances right. I think not answering her calls and running will not solve your problem, first establish that she really is pregnant, in which case you will have to man up take responsibility for her until paternity can be established! If it is your child, then you must commit yourself fully to his/her upbringing unless you do not mind your child being brought up by pimps, gangsters and wg's!
TingTongLover
TingTongLover - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 14:38:10

There is the adoption route as well. Sounds cold, but IMO, I'd rather have the child being brought up by 2 loving parents than a mother that may not have the time to look after the kid with her " work" commitments, and the father who shys away from his paternal responsibilties. OP, my suggestion is firstly check whats what ? Conception date can be narrowed down , how close, I'm not sure. In the interim, discuss with the mother that you would prefer the child being put up for adoption( if thats what youre after) Also not sure how paternity tests are done, but I would imagine it would have to be after the kid is born. Then, if in doubt, and the mother refuses to go through with the adoption, do the paternity test. If positive, you're most likely f-*ked ! Guys, being judgemental is simple. When you're in the shit, if, and like the OP is in, then you most probably need all the sound advice you can get. Good luck dude !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-08-02 14:55:24

Run but Rica will find you
Chante
Chante - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-08-02 15:24:03

First things first why did you have sex with her without a condom- forget about the pregnancy what about all the diseases you can get and you can get this from any one W.G or not. Make sure its you're child and if its you're child rather take the girl out of this business and look after her and you're child don't turn you're back on her even if she's a working girl-we are human just like any one else.
Kimmy
Kimmy - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 15:27:24

LOL,this is a serious issue 'mayb u not the only 1 who sz been told that u are the father but face it coz u knew what u were doing when u came inside her ,sry man
TingTongLover
TingTongLover - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 15:35:13

Chante, reckless, sure ! Even stupid, yes ! But shit happens, even to the best of us. To ask a punter to go look after the kid, even IF, he doesn't want to to in the first instance, is IMO even more reckless ! Remember what we're working on here so far is mere conjecture, so let's not not let emotions get the better of us.
Shanty
Shanty - Re: i made working girl pregnent, what do i do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-08-02 15:52:21

WTF - since WHEN ?o u screw a WG without a condom???

How horny were u - how low cAn oNe go...blush...Dude - seriously, read a book called War of ??? Sperm! Make sure she's not bullshittIng you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.