Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Greek Disappointed
Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 14:06:28

The only time ever a man admits to having a smaller dick or talks his dick smaller, by saying ' I think I am on the small side" or " I think I am avarage" is when he asks for Greek.. ;) and this is the truth.

So that discussion might also have been of no help.. ;)

I don't care if someone sends me dick pics out of a hundred different angles to show his size. Until I have seen it up close and personaly is a no or a maybe depending on how I recieve your energy over the telephone, but never a promise.

And contrary to what most believe it ain't the length that ends up being an issue for most ladies but the thickness and shape of a dick.

Imagine getting a guy with a dick that has the shape of Dr.Hooks hand!! Even if he is 4inches and as tiny around as a clipper lighter!..how the f..are u suppose to make that work!!! You will hook it in and it might wanna break through the Virgina wall from the backside!!

Same goes for straight thick dicks with big round mushroom heads, dicks that have no taper( narrowing) towards the on the end of the head. It 9/10 is a not so nice experience. It will be like trying to make a 2litre coke bottle fit into a toilet roll.

Some girls will do it all for the money and suffer through it and complain afterwards about how big or scew a dick this Greek client had... Me though I like the money yes like all the rest.. but if I do it I want it to be a pleasure while taking the money not a punishment for taking the money.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 14:12:22
Edited: 2021-07-14 14:15:36

On 2021-07-14 14:02:20 iloveagoodshag said:
On 2021-07-14 12:02:40 Miss Megan said: I have a question...have you ever recieved greek?

I was waiting for this question. Getting a prostate exam is painful enough, I can't imagine anything bigger than a finger ;)

If your prostate examination is painful you have an asshole for a doctor or nurse. It should not be painful..maybe uncomfortable and a bit of a ego bruiser having a finger or probe up your ass..but it should never be painful, there is no reason it should be. They have access to anistetic and other creams that usual gets given to you yourself apply 10 to 15 minutes before the actual exam. That numbs everything a bit and relaxes the spinster muscle, making it pain free. Unless you have a inflammation of the prostate that might make it sensitive to touch... even touching that should not be painfully.. wierd maybe uncomfortable maybe, even pleasure ;) but not painful.
Kim Foxx @ Red Lotus
Kim Foxx @ Red Lotus - Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 14:16:42

On 2021-07-14 10:58:34 TheKingReturns said:
@Virgiwolf5, next time when you call a lady ask her if Greek is size dependent & if yes what is her limit.

Will save you the disappointment

I agree
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: Greek Disappointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 14:54:36

Please dont forget, I particularly requested greek prior meeting the lady.she said yes she offers it at an additional cost which I'm happy to pay.so can for me to be disappointed with no attempt being made by the lady is disappointing.

I feel I'm average size like any other guy, but isn't it a abit of a scam just to get a booking?

I mean if she said no to Greek when on the phone I would have cancelled the booking and then it's a loss for her? But for her to say yes, then midway through to change her mind after I have already paid it means I was cheated.... but she got paid already...that's why I feel cheated.they say it just to get the customer there in the bed and rock hard, then says no to Greek. ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Greek Disappointed
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-14 15:01:48

So have you left the necessary feedback on those ladies using the site functionality (review, review topic post, ad comment) - or must some other poor sucker go through what you went through whilst you get pitied in this thread?
Stem
Stem - Re: Greek Disappointed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1140
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 16:32:50

I suggest you find a dildo of similar stature to your dick and try it out. Just to understand the size aspect of things.

If the lady says no she says no.

I understand that it sucks if they decline when you get there expecting all that was promised.

Maybe send them a dick pic before hand? Have them see what to expect. At least then you have a leg to stand on when you have to come complain again. (Seriously that was such a whiney post). Maybe I am just jealous you have a big dick.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Greek Disappointed
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-14 18:45:23

Try Kay leigh in Rosebank. She will not back out
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 360
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:01:31

On 2021-07-14 09:59:59 Virgowolf5 said:
Morning purple peeps,

So I don't know if it's just me or if it has happened to other punters? But on 2 of my punts I've been turned down for greek because of my size, saying it's too big. However the ad says offers greek and during the chat we agree on it then when it's time all of a sudden she changes her mind.

I don't mind if a lady changes her mind and I don't lose money on the additional service.however is that not false advertising? I'm looking for ladies that offer Greek regardless of size. It's greek I'm after not just another punt, if that makes sense?

If I'm looking for something in particular and pay for the normal punt fee and then additional fee for greek.but to drive all the way to a lady and then be told no greek if very disappointing, coz shes not offering anything different from anyone else.

I don't want to be horrible, but it's just been disappointing that 2 ladies have dropped me cause of size, I didn't know there were conditions. , which were never mentioned.

Make a turn past me, cum and then let me measure it for you

*wink

Mmmmmm......

After thought - I think im horney again.....
LuisG
LuisG - Re: Greek Disappointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 22:53:03

On 2021-07-14 12:02:40 Miss Megan said:
I have a question...have you ever recieved greek?

Once, ok maybe twice in one night. The overall night was great, but I didn't care for a the anal at all.

Wasn't particularly uncomfortable, I just didn't get much from the experience that would make me want to try it again.
Kay-leigh
Kay-leigh - Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-15 09:12:54

On 2021-07-14 18:45:23 Brucewaybe said:
Try Kay leigh in Rosebank. She will not back out

Oh i definitely won't hehe thank you for the mention love

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.