Navigation
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 08:34:18

This is one of the reasons I stick to my regulars as I know what I pay and I know what I'm getting. The problem is you will never get to enjoy the rest out there. Pity. I feel mutual respect and boundaries are in order. I wont just go touch down there but really this is a sensual massage surely we need to touch and play a bit to turn up the heat. Like my initial post says you can touch from R1200...
ASASH
ASASH - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:09:17

On 2021-11-10 17:04:54 Kooni said:
Note to myself never to visit Elements.

No touching
No kissing

Definetly not for me. Never been to an MG where touching was an extra.

Ditto
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2312
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:21:20

On 2021-11-11 09:09:17 ASASH said:
On 2021-11-10 17:04:54 Kooni said: Note to myself never to visit Elements.

No touching
No kissing

Ditto

Agree, That's a 100%, stop washing my car, I am going to a place that I trust
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: MG- Mutual touching
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:42:40
Edited: 2021-11-11 09:48:49

Been around a bit so can reasonably distinguish a MG/WG acting horny to fleece a client and one innocently enjoying herself. Some do enjoy the work so fully plug into a moment.

From own observations (may be wrong), if they were just enjoying themselves they dont even ask, let alone push hard for that extra payment. They know you will return to ask for "more" on your own so the books then balance out. I have a wish list out with some. To return favour I often either tip or extend next session(s).

After a few visits and trust building a lot what was strictly prohibited becomes available. It is all about chemistry. I would date my regular FH. Now a whole different person from when we first met. We even fought then, kissed & made up.
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:57:21

I'm sorry, but what is a sensual massage session without touching each other? #shocked emoji

Why would I want my client to just lie there like a corpse? No fun in that. To me, touching is the best part and I absolutely looove it.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:00:38

I agree fully chemistry is key. Once that has been established from the first few min. Game on. She might be wanting more to start off with. 99% of the time I'm looking for that sensual contact no massage needed. I mean that's why we hear right? I'm willing to take a wank if the sensual was close enough to FH. Some girls know just how, others that are in it for the wrong reasons would not get a second visit.
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 387
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:03:34

Yeah to be quite honest, once the "pricelist" shows up when I am on my back in a compromising position, I actually lose the enjoyment, and it will make me take much longer to cum, so that R100 extra that a MG might have wanted for a touch that I will probably not agree to would of made the process perhaps twice as hard so you would be breaking into a sweat haha
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:14:51

On 2021-11-10 13:59:11 Kylie The Original @ Elements said:
Just to let you know !
Mutual touching is an extra
And so you sould be paying extra for it!
Imagine if a lady would simply just allow any and every one to touch her special place like they want to
~ FOR FREE!!!!
That is so disrespectful and degrading!!!!!
So please respect it.

AND PAY for it
It's not a big deal
UNLESS you are one of those who expects Freebies,
become a girls favorite client by being desent for a change,
And maybe she will open up more ....

You'd think common decency and sense would dictate this, but unfortunately there are plenty disgusting cheapskates on here.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2321
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:30:04

On 2021-11-11 09:21:20 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-11 09:09:17 ASASH said: On 2021-11-10 17:04:54 Kooni said: Note to myself never to visit Elements.

No touching
No kissing

Ditto

Agree, That's a 100%, stop washing my car, I am going to a place that I trust

TRUST is a thing that is earned over along period of time with each others interaction. The moment that trust is broken, to earn it back again will take a lot more effort. This is what many don't understand. People may forgive, but they do not forget the learnings.
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 389
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:40:10

On 2021-11-11 10:14:51 Sabrina @ Velvet Spa said:
On 2021-11-10 13:59:11 Kylie The Original @ Elements said: Just to let you know !
Mutual touching is an extra
And so you sould be paying extra for it!
Imagine if a lady would simply just allow any and every one to touch her special place like they want to
~ FOR FREE!!!!
That is so disrespectful and degrading!!!!!
So please respect it.

AND PAY for it
It's not a big deal
UNLESS you are one of those who expects Freebies,
become a girls favorite client by being desent for a change,
And maybe she will open up more ....

You'd think common decency and sense would dictate this, but unfortunately there are plenty disgusting cheapskates on here.

My point is if it really was soooo disrespectful and degrading then how does the money fix that? so an extra R100 to disrespect or degrade you, lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.