KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8274
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 13:15:17

On 2022-01-25 12:12:49 Lefty said:
Just got a call from W/O Paul Christensen from Clearwater station.

Lmao there is no Clearwater station.
KIng_DIngaling
KIng_DIngaling - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 13:38:21

On 2022-01-24 11:00:53 PuffNmuff said:
Another call of extorsion i need to get a punting sim ASAP.
The guy said he is detective Mahlangu from provincial and his story is the same as of Botha cop

Bloody Hell!

What kinda f@ckery is this?
Magic Man
Magic Man - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 14:20:45

Got that infamous call on Christmas day..
riaz123
riaz123 - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 14:27:44

Does this still happen?
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 01:12:24

One of the SPs who advertises on this site has told me that a girl in the same house she works in sells, yes sells, the numbers of punters to scammers.
This is real.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5435
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-26 06:51:48

On 2022-01-26 01:12:24 mervhughes said:
One of the SPs who advertises on this site has told me that a girl in the same house she works in sells, yes sells, the numbers of punters to scammers.
This is real.

Here is my opinion about this statement of yours.

If the lady that told you this did not report that ESA she is making herself guilty of aiding that women in getting away with doing it. Evil wins when good people do nothing.

If she did call ESA and told ESA,they will make a note.

The very next time a punter gets a call from the fake cops, and he can pin point who he called and send that info to ESA and her name comes up on a punters list of suspects, they might be one step closer on banning another skanky scammer off their site.

On the other hand... One lady might say things about another lady to sabotage her business or to deflect attention from themselves.

So be very careful whose stories you listen to and consider the character of the person telling those stories aswell as the character of those that stories are told about.

I do think maybe one of you punters that have had those nasty fakecops calls should open a telegram channel or something and share info there with each other.

I always said as individuals you all might know a little but collectively there is mountains of information held between the lot of you, that can lead to uncovering and ending this nonsense.
Stem
Stem - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1166
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 07:53:50

On 2022-01-24 14:01:29 PuffNmuff said:
On 2022-01-24 12:59:34 Stem said: What do you mean 'Another extortion call, I need to get a punter sim'

You did not learn the first time?

You like to bend over like that?

FFS

i haven't called any girl since the 1st call and if you read my post i hinted that the convo was same as the first call, but from a different person that tells one its the same group.

FFS stop with your assuming and read for comprehension and not rush to reply

Go read your post again. You did not say anything about not having made any calls or not having seen any SP since whenever.

You just said another call and that it is similar to a previous one.

Learn to communicate clearly and people won't have to make assumptions based on the crappy info you provide.

FFS
Jonnymd
Jonnymd - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 08:50:14

Yes indeed this is what's happening, girl's do give away details especially when they dont get what they want. So indirectly extortion start with the girl for example in Bloem try to set up appointment then lady said fine but first online content then appointment. So both agreed but she went back on her word so just ignore her, then the trouble stated, first the message threats and a week after the fake cop calls.
Magic Man
Magic Man - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 08:50:52

Doesn't matter who says what at the end of the day,these phone calls makes a punter think twice. We all know its fake,but still not cool receiving fake cop calls. We need to come up with a safe method to punt( already using punting phone)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fake Cops - Extorsion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-26 10:29:00

On 2022-01-26 07:53:50 Stem said:
On 2022-01-24 14:01:29 PuffNmuff said: On 2022-01-24 12:59:34 Stem said: What do you mean 'Another extortion call, I need to get a punter sim'

You did not learn the first time?

You like to bend over like that?

FFS

i haven't called any girl since the 1st call and if you read my post i hinted that the convo was same as the first call, but from a different person that tells one its the same group.

FFS stop with your assuming and read for comprehension and not rush to reply

Go read your post again. You did not say anything about not having made any calls or not having seen any SP since whenever.

You just said another call and that it is similar to a previous one.

Learn to communicate clearly and people won't have to make assumptions based on the crappy info you provide.

FFS

i can write that in Sepedi which is the language im very good in and you could have scrolled past my post and avoided it
FFS

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.