Navigation
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Irene - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Irene - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-21 11:46:17

Sure-thing N4P...I think with credible feedback from connoisseur's like yourself and others on the forum, we can hopefully steer our fuck-bros in the right direction.

to add another handy-tip...DMs to the reviewer have also guided me on the right path and the bro's are always helpful to share more details on their encounters privately.

...so there really is no need for school fees or bad encounters if due-diligence is followed with a little patience for feedback.

If you have to roll the dice on a non-review WG...there is always a 50/50.

So if you going to drop 1k- 1.5k and higher...you need to keep the little head in check till you confirm.
small_dong
small_dong - Re: Review - Irene - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Irene - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 13:53:25

Name: Irene

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Irene's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
A pity about the bad reviews lately. I visited this lady a while back and she was very sweet and accommodating. I took a chocolate gift with and she really appreciated it. I hope the service is not going down.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until small_dong built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.