Arhwen - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-30 16:05:50

On 2023-11-30 12:36:08 Kommerq said:
Only just barely in business lol
I assure you wholeheartedly that you're 100% safe from a booking with me, so there that's less thing to spend your copious free time wondering about xxx

And you would know how are you handling my cipc lol trust me your doing us both a favour just by the way you interact with the ladies here is enough for me to say thank God I'm not his type lol you still have a long way to go before I class you as a decent gentleman for now your just a boy trapped in a man's body with an overload of testosterone who can't even aim straight let alone treat a woman as such.

Lol your not one of the few gentleman on this site you s Sauer man with nothing better to do than sit and troll ESA anyway you have yourself a lovely evening I'm done entertaing your clearly bored ass.

Go book a lady and get ride of the obvious sexual frustration you have judging by all your moaning and groaning which my I add is not sexy at all. Your sound worse than a bitching wife on heat
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2090
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-30 16:40:48

I know enough to know how exceptionally well you're doing and how fully booked you are with not a minute to spare between clients
So I'll leave you to it then before your next 4 clients for the day arrive
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-30 20:04:36

On 2023-11-30 16:40:48 Kommerq said:
I know enough to know how exceptionally well you're doing and how fully booked you are with not a minute to spare between clients
So I'll leave you to it then before your next 4 clients for the day arrive

Lol I don't see 4 clients a day I have limits and I charge enough to not have to see 4 clients a so I guess you know jack shit so your opinion once again is highly irrelevant to me. The many gentleman on this site who has had the privilege of my treatments would know better so you keep speculating while I keep doing what I do best ;)
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2091
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-30 20:51:16

Ok you win that made me laugh haw haw haw
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11997
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-30 21:59:15

I'm glad I could make grumpy grouch laugh.

You need to smile more because not only does it give your face something to do but it's good for the soul ;)

Night Night Q You take care.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.