Vrik
Vrik - Re: WhatsApp
Re: WhatsApp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2531
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-27 13:25:24

On 2024-07-27 11:10:33 Need4Passion said:
Strange thing I noticed is there seems to be a bit of correlation between no WhatsApp and no reviews.

I noticed as I'll see profiles with no reviews. Think of taking a chance so save the number. Then go to WhatsApp to get details but they're not on WhatsApp so I forget about them. Months later I see the profile again (having forgotten). Go to save the number and see I have it but they not on WhatsApp and still no reviews. They may get one review months later but still no WhatsApp so still no booking. I think no WhatsApp and no response is bad for business.

N4P

Very interesting observation! Will start checking it out! But i also think SPs lose out when not reacting to PMs and/or Whatsapps. Yes, i guess a lot of them are wankers not serious and irritating. But i think you need to respond to them to win the (good?) bookings.
Ms Eve
Ms Eve - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-27 14:05:18

Just an example.. I had a guy Whatsapp me at 1am this morning, I messaged back at around 8am with a simple "Hi". Messages were exchanged and a booking was set. I could have ignored it as some drunk dude being irritating but I would have been the one to loose out..

Ladies don't ignore PM's, Whatsapp's or Pvt Number calls and then complain it's quiet
TheMuff
TheMuff - Re: WhatsApp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-27 21:12:03

Vrik said "But i think you need to respond to them to win the (good?) bookings."

Exactly why I asked the question in the 1st place.

The very same lady that responds with a disinterested
..... phone me.....
voice note, to my extremely polite WhatsApp is shown as Available Now for days on end.

I explained to her why I was unable to call, but she just responded in the same disinterested manner.

Had she been a bit friendlier and more enthusiastic, I would have made extra effort to call when convenient

She has a 14 rating and a few good reviews, so maybe she has enough regulars, who know...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.