Navigation
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: respect required....
Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 962
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-02 08:06:06

You can refer that punter to me. I know a single WG who is desperate to be pregnant.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 904
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-02 10:24:20

True story:
A friend of mine had a workshop, was low on work and placed an ad (was 90's) in the newspaper looking for work. A total stranger phoned telling him he could not father a kid and offered him fairly good money to impregnate his wife - per phone via an ad ie unseen, yes!
People never will seize to amaze me!
He didn't btw.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1467
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-02 10:32:02

That's just crazy... Then again there are lots of loose ladies out there that will try anything to get preggers
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: respect required....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-02 11:10:53

Some men think wgs,are desperate for money or what.but I would never sacrifice my health for money never ever,money won't buy my life.some silly guys always call and ask for sex without for big money.who would really want to do to that,unless u are hiv positive and want to spread it.I'm not crazy to let anyone kill me in the name of money,u can try to offer money.But money its not too important to me than my health life.
Sharon
Sharon - Re: respect required....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-02 11:37:25

Back U on dat one Barbie doll....xxx
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1510
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-02 15:17:35

An sharon you are beautiful.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: respect required....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-02 18:19:15
Edited: 2016-04-02 18:20:27

And I ask this question hesitantly, but why is the term RESPECT such a major issue here ?

For how much respect, and I am referring to the correct use of the word, not the watered down version that everyone here seems to adhere to, does a punter really have towards a girl operating in this world.

After all, you pay her money to enter her orifices, a basic fee for vaginal penetration, extra for her mouth, extra for her ass. So it is really just a business transaction whereby the price of the penetration is dependant on the needs of the girl at the time, sometimes more expensive, sometimes less.

And the flip side of the coin, these lovely ladies, do you really think that they respect you, the punter, as a human being, knowing full well that the only reason why you are there, is to penetrate some orifice of hers to satisfy your own hedonistic pleasures and fantasies ?

Again I am hesitant in mentioning this, but in the cold light of day, is RESPECT really the correct word to use here ?

It is the first rule of engagement on this forum, and for a reason, as I have seen some threads going dark so soon.

Just my thoughts as nightime falls, bringing with it the heightening of senses and the loss of inhibitions, getting ready to venture out and satisfy the need for lust.

No respect tonight, just a primeal need to gorge and satisfy the carnal lust.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-02 19:39:54

And off to feed am I.

I don't want to have respect for her, and I don't want her to respect me.

Just use me as I am about to use you.

Uninhibitely.

Cheers

PS : No review to follow on this tryst.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-02 23:23:39

The vampire has fed, and is replenished again till next time. Gorging in the beautifulness of her youth, devouring her and sapping her beauty and energy for his own personal pleasure.

She returned the favour by using me as well, and I feel so bad about it. Can hardly look in the mirror in the light and blushing as to the darkness that held sway over my lustful being.

It takes two to tango, and we were in perfect unison. Young, beautiful, innocent looking, yet dangerously seductive and utterly ruthless in getting what she wanted from me.

The perfect companion, no strings attached, a mere pocketful of coins, a mutual surrendering to dark moments, and the subsequent exhaustive lying together catching our breaths and transponding back to reality.

Thanks babes, you were once again magnificent.

I am at once replenished, satisfied, shameful and oh so looking forward to our next encounter and a visit to that dark side where you are taking me.

Cheers
ashmjhb
ashmjhb - Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-02 23:24:58

Now this has escalated pretty quickly....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.