Navigation
PortoButcher
PortoButcher - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-30 15:54:39

Name: Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess)'s Full Profile]

Tall lady. Body has scares on it and looks fit. Pics enhanced I tink. Not my type. BJ ok but felt bit like boerwors thrown down the N12. Thought would be better. Maybe it me.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4927
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-30 16:34:18
Edited: 2024-07-30 16:50:30

PortoButcher thank u so much for the visit and review the wakanda princess appreciate you.lam sorry that l could not satisfy your needs and also that lam not your cup of tea .Yes l have scars on my body that l dont hide at all because of a skin condition that l didnt choose to have .Was born like that and have tried everything but it doesnt seem to go away it gets better sometimes and comes back .So sorry for any inconvience l caused it was nothing personal
DarkSexyNinja
DarkSexyNinja - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-05 04:43:40

Love the new set of photos Black Panther. Very sexy.
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4954
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-05 04:59:28

Darksexyninja sweetheart thank u so much
Clyde0228
Clyde0228 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-05 07:45:34

You actually was trying to scam me today, I received a call from someone trying to scam me telling me they are cops investigating me for rape and fraud and could have only came from your guys. Why'd you do that? I thought everything went well only for you and your goons try to scam me???? What's up with that????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4955
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-05 07:52:39
Edited: 2024-08-05 08:02:51

Mr Clyde0228 lam so sorry l dont understand what you mean with your message ?Why would l try to scam you and why would you think that of me .If you would help me understand here what you have beem accusing me of.I have been in this industry for too long and have never ever had anything to do with any scams .
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-06 05:56:16

On 2024-08-05 07:45:34 Clyde0228 said:
You actually was trying to scam me today, I received a call from someone trying to scam me telling me they are cops investigating me for rape and fraud and could have only came from your guys. Why'd you do that? I thought everything went well only for you and your goons try to scam me???? What's up with that????

Dear Sir while I am sorry for your experience but you can't just go around blaming people for your downfall because you where not enlightened about this scam which was on Cart Blanche and is all over ESA forums every other day. Let me enlighten you, there are cop scammers around and they have been for a long time. This does not mean because the lady in question is wearing a police outfit it's her. Further more is she the only person you called can you prove it. I have actual proof in the form of a screen shot that she actually doesn't sell numbers a few months ago this lady and I spent some time together as we are old friends i specifically remember taking a screenshot of her response to one of the scammers asking for numbers she copy pasted his number and said yes this guy cut his balls out he is killing our business. I remember thinking to myself this chick is fuck funny it's better than be just telling them to fuck off so I posted the screen shot on my what's app status which means I was not the only person who saw this. So unless you have proof that it is her I will take this comment with a pinch of salt and suggest everyone does because this lady has been advertising for a long time without issues and drama until now I can assure you that many punters can confirm that she is a decent girl she's not on drugs and takes damn good care of herself and her clients.

I urge anyone reading this to please over look this shitty post and if in doubt text me in sure the pic must have saved in my Google photos when my phone backs up, I'm happy to go and search for it if anyone wants actual proof that she is not the type.

shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3116
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-06 06:27:19

Panther arrest me Mami, I've been a naughty boy again. Don't worry about Clyde, it's bonny who probably caught him out and got the fake cops onto him. People who know the panther, will know this isn't her modus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4957
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-06 08:17:42

Arhwen sweetheart thank you so much for the clarification .l am not that type you know me well .lt means a lot tome
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4958
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-06 08:19:23

Shoeguy my naughty boy l need to punish you a lot you have been very scarce .Thank you so much .Come l arrest you now

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.