Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-12 16:39:50

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

My time with Bridgette was one of the very few times where I have left without the feeling that I have wasted my time and money.

This is not to say I have not enjoyed my sessions with other girls but I more often than not felt that it’s not what I was looking for. This is the main reason why I seldom visit the same girl more than once and is constantly looking for something new and different.

Her sensuality is like nothing I have experienced before, she made me feel comfortable from the word go which made the session so much more enjoyable.

I wouldn’t know a professional massage if it slapped me in the face but it was very enjoyable with a constant sensual tease. There is no denying that she knows what men, or at leas, I want and are able to hit that sweet spot.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-14 19:27:21

Dearest Peto

How can i do anything more than smile with pleasure. To have found that sweet spot...golly gosh...i feel like a million dollars!!

Thank u for enjoying a session in my company and allowing me to play the way i know.
What a man wants.....my mind does run wild as to all the possibilities and ways .

As to my sensuality....what a compliment. But then again.....dont forget....you had much to do with it too. So thank u for being u.

Waiting for your return sooner rather than later.

Xxx
B.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-16 00:27:15

You've read it all and seen it all when it comes to describing Ms B. I am no poet, although she is, so I won't try use lyrical language.

My account will be as factual as I can make it, Describing the events and sensations as experienced by myself, Montoya Cohn.

Ms B, works out of a house on a quiet street in Linksfield. I visited on a Saturday afternoon. I was offered safe parking inside and welcomed by Ms B.

Ms B is in her 40's, she has blonde hair and she has a lovely body. Her legs peaked out of her skirt, covered by sexy stockings. Her body was wrapped in a black dress which, accentuated her feminine curves.

Ms B led me into her room and offered me a shower. The shower was clean, with clean towels. Very good facilities especially in comparison to what I have previously experienced.

Once my shower was complete I was welcomed back into Ms B's massage room by a most magnificent sight. Ms B stood in the doorway in red lingerie, immediately my breath was taken away. Any superlatives I give regarding Ms. B's body will not do her justice. Suffice it to say she has a fantastic body!

She welcomed me in a passionate embrace, and caressed me and teased me before the massage began. My sex drive kicked into hyper drive as she raised the sensuality of the experience with each touch and nibble.

A brief interlude. The sight of Ms B's bum grinding into my crotch (covered no sex here) is the most erotic site I've ever seen. At that moment she had me in the palm of her hand and could've requested or commanded anything of me. I'll be back just for that, if nothing else. The woman has the best bum I've experienced on ESA.

The massage was fantastic. Ms B, clearly knows how to massage. She worked on knots and tense spots throughout my body. The sensation was sublime.

The erotic bit was fantastic as Ms B made me her play thing teasing and stimulating, taking me to the gates of Nirvana and then back to Earth before walking me through the heavenly gates and drawing everything out of me.

Ms B, is a fantastic soul. She is a lady. She is beautiful. She is kind. She is INSANELY SENSUAL. She redefines sexy and erotic.

Thank you Ms B. X

Simon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jono39
Jono39 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-16 07:07:30

Where to start with this review? Your mind starts playing tricks on you, was this experience real, did this actually happen? No I must have been dreaming. But then you remember that warm welcome, that inviting smile, a hug to assure you that all is ok and you are safe with miss B. You then remeber that this is not just anyone, this is women dressed well, confident in a stride, true to all the comments of being a mentor to others. No matter your level of maturity regarding this industry, she takes you in and makes you feel wanted and needed.
I then realize that there is nothing I could possibility say or mention about her abilities that has not already been said, but then why still all reviews. In my opinion it's because she and your experience is special, and unique. I.e. That every person to visit her has a special and unique experience, you are not just another punter. You are one with her.
She allows you to reach a place your mind that you, yourself might not have discovered yet.
Just like her music that is so diverse and never repeated so is her experience with every person. The massage is professional, having had an op before, she knew exactly what to do and what not to do.
Understanding the male anatomy.

She has a killer body, such sexy legs a daaaaaaaaamn sexy ass, you cannot help but to look again at the ass on her.

Miss B, this is not only a review, but an honest compliment and expression of gratification to YOU and your special abilities you have

This review might not be like the usual review. So I believe to anyone reading it, you have to experience Miss B to be able to understand what she is all about.

Would I recommend her? Without a doubt, will I be back? I can't wait to return

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 999
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-16 10:34:52

Montoya and Jono39

While reading through your reviews, I found myself nodding in agreement all the way through.

Absolutely true, gentlemen. She is not only visually appealing, she is intellectually, sensually, emotionally etc., appealing, too.

She never takes even me, despite being a regular, for granted.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-16 22:09:30

Montoya ....dearest Simon

Eventually. And what a beautiful visit. The nerves were a rattle for fear of failing any expectations you may have had.

You, dear sir, are a kind soul....a handsome specimen and an absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to spoil.

I bow in gratitude for the exceptional high praise you have bestowed on me.
Your review more poetic than anything i could have written.

Now.
Let it not be tooooo long before you find time to be mine again.

Xxx
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-16 22:18:44

Oh my Jono39....
May i say.....i find u quite handsome. Hands so delicate in their touch
body so accepting of that which i wanted u to experience. Your sensuality near surpassing mine.

I blush. Your words are big....huge in praise and so observant of much.
One thing u have got 100% right.....each visitor is unique and very special to me.
Each engaging in their own way.

And you Jono.....had me at your first pm announcing the day had arrived for me to indulge in you.

I truly hope i shall have more of you in the very near future.

Till then. And with many deep thanks for your kindness of words.

Xxx
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-16 22:23:54
Edited: 2016-08-16 22:24:54

Mr Bond
You are every womans dream of a gentleman.
Oh how your words make me proud. A drunk happy giddiness settles in my heart and head at your support of me and belief in me.
I dare not imagine ever disappointing you.....as to take you foregranted....that would be shameful.

Adore you sweet man.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-19 10:59:59

Lady B

Have to confess.....you are the best
Is it the face, the smile, the music, the massage, the conversation...
I rather think the whole package is addictive!!!
Thank you for yet another cup of tea enjoyed with you

Oldwillie

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-20 10:13:42

Oldwillie

Some addictions are just too good to not indulge in.

....over and over.

Our cup of tea getting better with each brewing.

Cannot wait to further indulge in a space new, intoxicating and all-engaging.

See u sooner than soon.

Xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.