Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 13:25:22

On 2019-01-31 20:35:36 Golfer no 1 said:
I have it all and more at home but the addiction wins out every time. Feel guilty as hell but can't stop.

I am with you on this dude.
Have a smoking hot wife, keeps in shape by gyming and eating healthy etc. We fuck every chance we get. She gives me a boner daily even looks sexy after getting up in the morning, but, I thinks I am addicted to the adrenaline rush of punting. Mind you after a hot steamy booking with a SP I can still go home and have the energy to fuck her properly ;-)
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6348
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 14:01:43

Try not to feel guilty .. will keep me busy with other stuff to sidetrack my mind
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 17:00:58

Meg you summed it up quite well. Wives take so many things for granted. I bust my ass daily for her the one small thing she can do is take care of herself - generally men don't ask for too much
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 18:50:30
Edited: 2019-02-01 18:59:44

deleted.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 20:48:11

Eish, I remember when I did it, I felt so guilty. I felt so terrible. I punted during the day. Later at night she wanted some but I honestly didn't want to do it. But I had to do it or else she'd be suspicious.
jimv
jimv - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 22:32:21

i feel absolutely no guilt at all. None whatsoever.

backstory: wife and i got to a point where sex only happened around 3 or 4 times a year. this continued for about 6 years. shes a bit older than me so she blamed her libido and kept saying it wasn't me. shes a great wife and does everything else a good wife would do except for the sex.

I stopped punting when we got engaged and had been loyal despite the sexless marriage.

Then one day she was selling her old phone and asked me to clean it for her. she obviously thought she'd cleaned it first but I found some very explicit messages between her and a colleague that were by then a couple years old.

that sent me back to punting and never felt guilty from my first day of getting back into it.

funny thing is, she is the only girlfriend I ever had, at age 28, and the only woman I'd ever slept with who was not a wg. all my previous partners were wgs, I am one ugly fuck and the only way to have sex was by paying for it. wgs have always shown me respect and made me feel like a king and now I am back full circle and loving it!

so yes, no guilt. sorry for the long story!
johanlimpopo
johanlimpopo - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 23:17:22

Jimv, you're talking shit to stay awake?
Sorry, only my sense of humor.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 678
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 23:58:39

Hahahaha...
Guilty... what that means? If u hungry u buy a pie on the road. LMAO.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 774
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-02 01:11:49

On 2018-08-26 22:01:37 Cozz said:
How do u guys deal with the guilt after punting especially when u have to go to ur wife at home!

I go home to someone else's wife, problem solved.
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Quilty feeling after punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-02 01:21:35

When I was married it was a big issue,eventually you need to ask yourself if the guilt trip was better or worse than the stolen moments with a fantasy lady..If you are doing something that makes you feel guilty,you are robbing from your marriage.If your reason is strong enough,you will be adding value to your life,and to your marriage......If I was married and felt guilty,I would quit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.