Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pricing just right
Re: Pricing just right
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 21:57:01

I never pay under R800. That is my own standard. If asking price is R600, I improve to above R800 but only in tips (after the service). That's just me; no science to it. There are few occasions when things were either extremely tight or the service was noticeably shabby, and I paid the exact amount. I don't believe in bargaining. I also get put off by ladies who over-advertise specials. It comes across as desperate and cheap.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 768
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 00:10:42

I think first find out if the SP is someone you want tovbook, then find out if it suits your pocket. You'll make a plan if it's worth it or find someone else if you can't. No use being cheap or expensive it it's a kak punt.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Pricing just right
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 649
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 08:58:44

Personal policy is never to pay less than R650 and more than R950.

I believe as the market deteriorates as a result of the economy and end of year seasonal drop,the R950 rate will come down to R800 - R850 and more options will be available @ R650 - R700.(in Pta)
therodent
therodent - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 10:07:03

I will never pay more than R1000.00 and then that has to be prime time trim too. I also make a note of the way the girls market themselves. If their pricing is always fluctuating I blackbook them. If they increase their prices more than 10% in a year, I blackbook them.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-21 12:11:32

On 2018-09-19 10:55:23 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
I'm comfortable with anything up to R 1000 for a massage and R 1500 for anything else.

If its out of my budget I move on and don't fuss about it.

I concur!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-21 12:30:14

I've never paid more than R450 for a FH right here on this site, and more often than not the service was great, the lady looked great and the venue was clean. Patience and how far you're looking to search and travel play a big part in how much you pay
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-21 14:43:03

On 2018-09-21 12:30:14 FazeOne said:
I've never paid more than R450 for a FH right here on this site, and more often than not the service was great, the lady looked great and the venue was clean. Patience and how far you're looking to search and travel play a big part in how much you pay

agreed.
I would rather have 3 x R400 punts than 1 x R1200

also from experience - I just reacently spent R1100 on a girl, and I got so worked up and excited everything was over in 5 minutes and she was out the door lol.
(side note that is also why i never book more than 30 minutes or quickies - i always feel ripped off otherwise)
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 490
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 22:12:55

This week so far.

1. A lady I chatted to last Friday mentioned her price of R1000. I say cool will call this week. Then yesterday (literally 4 days later) the price miraculously went up to R1200 an hour. Plus muffing and kissing was gonna be an extra R200 each. My personal punting decision making algorithm then assessed the variables and the end decision was a no. Why do some WGs take punters for a p**s?

2. So being realy horny and after some false starts manage to get a booking with a hot farmer chick in Pretoria that I've had my eye on for months. R1500 for FH GFE. I must admit I was disappointed when she opened the door. Face blemishes, not so yummy teeth and other unexpected imperfections. Brilliant photography skills, make up and camera angles got me good. She was extremely friendly tho, got very wet but my personal decision making process concluded that I wont be returning, not at R1500 an hour. But at least I got to shoot my load today so can sleep yummy tonight.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-11 04:34:46

Burfi you make me smile, you always manage to put a positive spin on everything. Better luck next time.
Simone @ The Doll House
Simone @ The Doll House - Re: Pricing just right
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-11 04:49:09

is it better to charge a lower price for fh and then ask for money for extras in addition or to charge a higher price and have all the extras included?
honestly for me to not do a session without giving a bj or kissing and foreplay is not enjoyable at all. and also I wouldn't feel nice having a long list of all the things that are worth being called extras.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.