BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5666
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 19:09:33

On 2018-11-15 19:07:38 jjsoap said:
I will not visit if I do not get a response to pm no matter how horney her pics make me feel. If I am getting ignored, I move along, about 400 other ladies in Pta looking for business.

Same here ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 19:53:30

Some of clients use PMs to create a short list then call. Some ladies use phone call to create a sense of comfort. Neither option will work all the time for everyone. Let's just understand we all will justify our preferences. Call SMS WhatsApp PM email use what ever u prefer the fun and fantacy factor doesn't change.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 22:01:16

I will not visit if I do not get a response to pm no matter how horney her pics make me feel. If I am getting ignored, I move along,

Same here
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 653
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 00:17:44

On 2018-11-15 14:46:00 jjsoap said:
I am going to be controversial as always.

There are factors that can influence the price. Some of these factors can not be determine via sms or pm.

Nothing controversial about it. Many WGs base their price on the race of a punter. Not all, but many do.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 654
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 00:36:52

On 2018-11-15 14:29:53 Menelus said:

Punters should consider auctioning themselves by describing the type of lady, services wanted, and price prepared to pay, and invite PMs. This could give punters a large pool of ladies from which to choose the one to conclude a deal with based on the punter's offer. Ladies could also try to counter the fee upward and throw in an extra if they are confident they will exceed a punter's need.

Boss, it's been done before. See this thread:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 792
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 06:54:53

Brilliant thread ! There's a lady advertising specials on here fairly regularly who goes Bat Shit Ape Crazy when you pm for pricing. Naturally one would call to ,ale an actual booking but this one just goes right off the deep end with you saying that ... Fuckit wait lemme do this :

"Dear Sir,

With RESPECT and in keeping with my very clearly stated boundaries; kindly CALL for details.

I take it that you are one of those 'men' that cant take No from a woman & very specifically sees our boundaries as a personal challenge.

If you are that direspectful then I take it to mean I am physically unsafe with you. You obviously are the type to disrespect me in other ways too then. Disrespectful men being capable of anything after all.

Please feel free to Not call me as I am very discerning as to who I cater to. "

And this was merely the response to a price enquiry on PM
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1686
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 06:55:02

On 2018-11-16 00:17:44 Burfi said:
On 2018-11-15 14:46:00 jjsoap said: I am going to be controversial as always.

There are factors that can influence the price. Some of these factors can not be determine via sms or pm.

Nothing controversial about it. Many WGs base their price on the race of a punter. Not all, but many do.

That is a possibility, was more thinking about guys that are "blacklisted" and some ladies do not want to share information with them. Very difficult to know if a new ID is blacklisted, but easier to recognize a voice.
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1251
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 09:12:33
Edited: 2018-11-16 09:14:27

Feeling frisky today, had/have some time, made 4 calls to ladies in Pta Northern area... and received no answers... what a bummer
Meg
Meg - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 10:55:18
Edited: 2018-11-16 11:03:05

On 2018-11-16 06:54:53 Kingsman said:
Brilliant thread ! There's a lady advertising specials on here fairly regularly who goes Bat Shit Ape Crazy when you pm for pricing. Naturally one would call to ,ale an actual booking but this one just goes right off the deep end with you saying that ... Fuckit wait lemme do this :

"Dear Sir,

With RESPECT and in keeping with my very clearly stated boundaries; kindly CALL for details.

I take it that you are one of those 'men' that cant take No from a woman & very specifically sees our boundaries as a personal challenge.

If you are that direspectful then I take it to mean I am physically unsafe with you. You obviously are the type to disrespect me in other ways too then. Disrespectful men being capable of anything after all.

Please feel free to Not call me as I am very discerning as to who I cater to. "

And this was merely the response to a price enquiry on PM

S### that's a bit off.

Even I had a bad day last week with a client asking me why isn't my whatsapp working and can I afford loosing clients by not answering it.
I told him there's a difference in entertaining someone for 3 years that doesn't book and only wanna talk s###.
So yes I freaked out because it was just the last drop in the bucket for me.
But I did apologise for my previous msg.
I always have manners where it comes to answering mens PMS. Even the ladies pms.
But I think where you get me going is asking me in every msg you send can you do this.... and this......and this.. to me and do I offer FH.
And this coming from people that followed me for years on and off the forum?
Nha to me it IS time consuming.

But to the clients that respects my boundaries I'll make the time.
Yes I know ask if your not sure; but for the same clients that keeps on asking?
Meg
Meg - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5033
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 11:08:52

On 2018-11-16 09:12:33 MrShyGuyV2 said:
Feeling frisky today, had/have some time, made 4 calls to ladies in Pta Northern area... and received no answers... what a bummer

They lost out big time...sorry MrShy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.