BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5693
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:20:02

On 2018-11-19 13:05:06 Blaza said:
On 2018-11-19 12:44:09 BOOBS53 said:
Agree .. we need some more fun on the forums !!!

I will definitely won the prize for the smallest dick ... lol !!!

Do you have evidence to back up your claim sir

Yes .. I am only a mouth full ... lol !!!
Newmns
Newmns - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:22:46

On 2018-11-19 15:13:09 semensquirter said:
Newmns...Be BOLD....Just get it started!

It will be easier for ESA to provide a fixed list of categories, and let the members and advertisers nominate their candidates.

Leave it to the "forum" to create categories...Looking at some of the suggestions...OMG...
soon you will end up with a Best Pinky finger category or a best toenail fungus category!

Ha ha the categories are already done and dusted with one being posted each day from tomorrow, was just checking if anything was missed and getting everyone hyped. Hopefully tomorrow the uneasiness is settled and we can move forward having a right laugh and celebrating the ladies on this site.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1415
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:25:11
Edited: 2018-11-19 15:25:30

On 2018-11-19 15:22:46 Newmns said:
...Ha ha the categories are already done and dusted with one being posted each day from tomorrow, was just checking if anything was missed and getting everyone hyped. Hopefully tomorrow the uneasiness is settled and we can move forward having a right laugh and celebrating the ladies on this site...

Looking forward to some fun!
Alexa
Alexa - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:27:33

Best Bush ... ?

Nudge nudge wink wink ...

jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1692
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:33:35

On 2018-11-19 14:40:49 Kimmylee said:
Not to be funny or anything but 2 ladies not to long ago suggested these things before that such fun be implemented and bring back the forum to life but unfortunately in a nice manner they were told that their ideas will not work. They even asked if ESA would think about these ideas.

jjsoap you were also one of them that stated that it would create a lot of animosity,I'm surprised that now you have 2 minds about this particular one. Is it because Eddie is now a part of it that you would want to agree. I find that very funny indeed.

I mean I love the idea of awards and all but my question is why were those previous suggestions ignored and this one be implemented?

Everyone deserves to be a part of such but I foresee danger ahead. That's just my input. Nothing personal.

Kimmy

I remember that, and yes change of mind, tired of been diffirent, decide to go with the flow.

Anything else is better than reading about specials. Even the "fighting" between people on the forum.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:34:36

On 2018-11-19 15:02:55 Newmns said:

Further the negativity is half the reason the forum is not fun anymore. Every time someone does something there is no support so I made contact and asked if I could try make some people smile and have fun again.

The idea here is to make our own little space of happiness and those that want to crook the system of make it nasty get excluded.

Even I am tired of all the negativity, but I hope that this will be done peacefully and fairly as well. I don't want to see our lovely ladies getting dragged in the mud because of petty issues, no self confidence and any form of slander.

So you're intentions are from a good place I just hope others intentions will be from a good place too with motives to receive good service than favours because of votes.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:37:24

On 2018-11-19 15:33:35 jjsoap said:
On 2018-11-19 14:40:49 Kimmylee said: Not to be funny or anything but 2 ladies not to long ago suggested these things before that such fun be implemented and bring back the forum to life but unfortunately in a nice manner they were told that their ideas will not work. They even asked if ESA would think about these ideas.

jjsoap you were also one of them that stated that it would create a lot of animosity,I'm surprised that now you have 2 minds about this particular one. Is it because Eddie is now a part of it that you would want to agree. I find that very funny indeed.

I mean I love the idea of awards and all but my question is why were those previous suggestions ignored and this one be implemented?

Everyone deserves to be a part of such but I foresee danger ahead. That's just my input. Nothing personal.

Kimmy

I remember that, and yes change of mind, tired of been diffirent, decide to go with the flow.

Anything else is better than reading about specials. Even the "fighting" between people on the forum.

Now that's the spirit! There you go jjsoap. Live a little more sweetpea.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:37:25

On 2018-11-19 15:20:02 BOOBS53 said:
On 2018-11-19 13:05:06 Blaza said: On 2018-11-19 12:44:09 BOOBS53 said:
Agree .. we need some more fun on the forums !!!

I will definitely won the prize for the smallest dick ... lol !!!

Do you have evidence to back up your claim sir

Yes .. I am only a mouth full ... lol !!!

I had stretch marks around my mouth after u left Mr boobs how can u say that lol
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5694
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 15:57:23
Edited: 2018-11-19 16:00:25

Now the ladies expectations are too high Lea-May ... Lol !!!

I am really just a mouth full and in the small to average bracket !!!
Ash @ Kings Cove
Ash @ Kings Cove - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-19 16:14:46

I'm in for the games!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.