Navigation
Celia
Celia - Re: SPs using PMs
Re: SPs using PMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-24 06:00:36

@evilangel there was a thread not to long ago about girls who use WhatsApp. That was short lived but basically the same answer.

Some do, some occasionally and some couldn't care less.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: SPs using PMs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 07:00:01

On 2019-01-24 06:00:36 Celia said:
@evilangel there was a thread not to long ago about girls who use WhatsApp. That was short lived but basically the same answer.

Some do, some occasionally and some couldn't care less.

Yes I remember. All the reasons was given there.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: SPs using PMs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 666
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 07:14:03

I respect those that use and those that do not. Not everyone is cut out for one on one replies. In the past some ladies sounded really rude on chat however when meeting them they were sweet like honey! The opposite also exists where in chat some can be sweet and in real life sour lmao.
Anyway different strokes for different folks as i always say. The consumer needs to adapt to each sellers style depending in how desperately he wants the service LoL.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SPs using PMs
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-24 07:31:11

I always ask white SP's via PM if they're able to see a black gent like myself. I don't want to waste time initiating a booking when there's a preference along those lines.
Meg
Meg - Re: SPs using PMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-24 08:23:39
Edited: 2019-01-24 09:00:20

I try to reply on most of my pms.
But yes you do get clients that never books and talk about everything except making a booking.(and that can go on for years)
That's why I ask my clients to phone me because not all services are the same and on special requests I can't copy and paste my services.
Every client is different with different needs.
And yes at this moment I don't entertain WhatsApp because I can't afford whatsapp.
Clients need to understand like Alexa said...not everyone can afford going on line every 30 minutes.
Every lady does what works for them.
Ps: Rather phone when convenient and save us both a bit of time.
I'll correspond via PMS if clients are overseas then I'll make a exception.
It's easier to explain to clients over the phone (I like to talk to them personally ) then write 100 msg and not getting my msg through.
It's like talking Greek and some don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Oh and some clients even think it's a given right to sent whatsapp or have whatsapp to communicate.
No its not.
They even think it's cool phoning on a video call (I'm paying for) after working hours.(Dude what do you hope to see??)
Why do they phone via whatsapp calls?

I only used whatsapp to send my adress. ..not giving any information regarding a booking that also stopped.

AND NO MY WHATSAPP ISN'T WORKING AT THIS MOMENT.
I feel I need to deactivate my whatsapp.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: SPs using PMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 881
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-24 23:31:47
Edited: 2019-01-24 23:34:13

SHOUT OUT to horny guy, twenty something guy.

Stop sending the 'hello' one word personal messages to the advertisers.

You are wasting our time and the daily limited number of messages we are allowed to respond too.

The personal message system is NOT a live messenger line.

Do not send one word/sentence/ question messages.

Take the time to introduce yourselves and include a full detailed message with all questions/requests.

We usually answer detailed messages first. Messages such as:

"Hello"
"Hi sexy"
"You so hot"
"Looking at your pics, you make me so horny" are ignored, deleted, marked as spam.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: SPs using PMs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-25 04:57:25
Edited: 2019-01-25 04:58:22

@Sultry,
Well said.

I don't mind answering PM's, as long as it's direct and concise.

Prospective clients must also be made aware of the fact that we may need to log into our system, each time we receive a PM.
It's also about HOW you communicate via PM, so keep it sweet and simple - a telephone call is invariably the next/last step for confirmation of a meeting.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.